vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think QLD might put Milf on the bench now that Ponga is out.

Who actually does go to fullback for Qld?

Munster? Who comes in at 6? Morgan? Who comes in at centre?

Your not Footy Palmy on Facebook are you BP, because he just posted this word 4 word

Haha, screen-cap?
1910 said:
Paix and Perese missed last night injured.

Name them anyway, give the fans an indication that you're moving forward and when they pull out use it as an excuse for why you got flogged in the press conference.

"Well the forwards got bashed, we had no direction with the football and some of our players thought we were playing oz-tag, but we did have some last minute omissions which didn't help things."

Please kevvie take Boyd to origin camp as backup... McCullough too.

We went from 13th, clawed our way back up to 8th, then just collapsed back down to 13th again all in the space of the Origin period...

Last edited:
Sharks are getting a touch up from the Bulldogs at the moment.

Doesn't bode well for us.

Sharks are getting a touch up from the Bulldogs at the moment.

Doesn't bode well for us.

And we are away from home.

Looking at the sharks how do they fit under the cap?

Dugan, Gallen, Woods, Townsend, Johnson, Moylan, Graham, Morris, Fafita

And we are away from home.

Looking at the sharks how do they fit under the cap?

Dugan, Gallen, Woods, Townsend, Johnson, Moylan, Graham, Morris, Fafita

Woods is being subsidised by the Bulldogs.

Warriors may also be paying a chunk of Johnson's first season.

Sharks love having a player they don't have to pay the entire amount for. It's still rubbish that after systematically rorting the cap for a few seasons they can still assemble a roster of such quality. The meager cap penalty was a joke and it isn't going to deter other clubs.

Haha, screen-cap?

Captureasd

he has now given you credit ... when i first saw it there was not credit given to you BP

It pales in comparison to Pablo's scoop, but it's cool to see fans outside of the board find this info useful.

Thanks for sharing Foordy.

1. Milford
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Shibasaki
5. Farnworth
6. Dargan
7. O'Sullivan
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Mago

Might actually watch the game if we name this team

Somehow from the way Seibold talked about our poor cap management, I got the feeling that he might use the whole season with Boyd & Macca start to show Bennet’s poor signing which affect us the past and the short future.

Given the stubbornness old Bennet’s supporters, Seibold tend to use the extreme way to let Broncos fans understand his situation.

Once again, if he really does it, I’d understand that but I won’t respect it. By doing so, at tops he’s just an average coach who might be really good with plans and numbers which might help with cap management.

But to be Broncos coach, to be the one who’s going take us to premiership, we need someone who can make touch decisions no others can make. Not big fan of Brad Fittler, but he’s quite brave to make several change on the blue rosters.

Dropping Macca and Boyd won’t win Seibold and the club a premiership, but it would be a great start!

1. Milford
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Shibasaki
5. Farnworth
6. Dargan
7. O'Sullivan
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Mago

Might actually watch the game if we name this team

Just seeing the word ‘Kennedy’ in a Broncos team list still sends shivers down my spine

Just seeing the word ‘Kennedy’ in a Broncos team list still sends shivers down my spine
That is an excruciatingly terrible side and one designed to promote fan reaction. Thankfully, it will look a little different to this.

So Paix is clearly highly rated but as what? Half/hooker/utility?

The season is gone, get him in there:

1. Milford
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Perese
5. Farnsworth
6. Paix/SOS (if Dearden isn’t fit)
7. Dearden/SOS
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Glenn/Martin (If Glenn isn’t fit and just sign an actual decent mid-season signing)
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Segs
15. Mago
16. Bullemor/Kennedy (ugh)
17. Hoppa

Give the kids a chance, see who sinks and who swims and goodness me, finally cut the deadwood: Boyd, Macca, Shiba.

Also, this is assuming Gillett, Haas, Joffa, Oates are selected for origin. If Milf is also, who knows what to do at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.