Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Jesus wept is it actually possible for this year to get worse?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

At this point I wouldn't be against just opting for the surgery and putting him on ice for the rest of the year, we're done at this point. Call it a write off and start again next year

Agreed. We have zero left to play for except for blooding juniors. It would probably do his shoulder the world of good as well. I'd be putting Gillett on ice as well in one last ditch effort to get him 100% fit, cause he's already damn close to done already anyway.

Also dump Boyd and McC to reserves permanently of course.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
You would swear the football gods are fucking with Seibold and us. Release Nikorima, shortly after Dearden gets injured and McCullough get injured. Release Roberts, Bird gets injured and is out for the season. Lose Isaako for personal reasons, Kennar gets injured and out for the season. Finally do something about moving Boyd, Milford gets injured. Have we had our strongest 17 on the field for like 2-3 games this season and that is it?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Well, i hope his meniscus surgery goes better than mine did. 400 days and counting...

PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
You would swear the football gods are fucking with Seibold and us. Release Nikorima, shortly after Dearden gets injured and McCullough get injured. Release Roberts, Bird gets injured and is out for the season. Lose Isaako for personal reasons, Kennar gets injured and out for the season. Finally do something about moving Boyd, Milford gets injured. Have we had our strongest 17 on the field for like 2-3 games this season and that is it?

It's called karma, serves the board right for sacking the GOAT of coaches. Apparently the gods of football favour him and **** up his opposition.

Reactions: Dee
broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
We could win the spoon.

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
I wonder who will come in to replace Milford. I'm guessing Seibold will shift Darius back to fullback and Paix will come in alongside Sean O'Sullivan. Herbie Farnworth and Xavier Coates on the wings, maybe give Shibasaki a rest and Perese a run.

Unfortunately my gut tells me that Macca will be picked to start again and Boyd won't be dropped as I don't think we actually have anyone we can play back there unless Isaako is ready to play again.

We'll need a reserve forward to step in as well as we lose Gillette and Fifita but hopefully get Glenn back.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
I'd say with Milf out Seibs will go Macca to 9, Turpin to 6, Segeyaro to the bench, Boyd to 1.

It's called karma, serves the board right for sacking the GOAT of coaches. Apparently the gods of football favour him and **** up his opposition.

The Gods didn't favour him in 2015.......

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Sos Darius Boyd for fullback ?

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Oh cool 🙄 I’ll take a guess
1 Boyd ****
6 sos
7 turps
9 Macca ****
14 seggy

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Well, i hope his meniscus surgery goes better than mine did. 400 days and counting...
For me, 40 years in December and never fully recovered. Lateral Meniscus tear are three words in combination that I grew to hate. Still reminds me daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.