vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the pattern for this season is that Boyd has a blinder and saves himself from being dropped for another month or so.

If we are gonna put someone at 5/8th who doesn't know the position, just put Macca there. How does he keep starting at hooker?

Last edited:
I’m gonna go out on a limb here. We should play a genuine half in the halves. I know it’s crazy and no other club does it but it could work.

Wouldn't have thought Palasia was that close but great reward for a good year, was on a train deal and earned his spot after a great Residence game with Power.

He's been terrific for Wynnum. Such a strong runner that can play 80 minutes. He played 80 for Queensland too.

At least if we lose this badly we could finally see Macca and Boyd out of the team in r17 given that Seggy is on the bench.

I really dont like the balance of this team. Why are we playing a hooker at 6? No way should Flegler be starting at lock when we have two better locks on the bench. I just dont see any impact off the bench at all in the forwards ( not sure what Kennedy is like tbf ). We will miss Tommy's impact badly i feel.

Herbie is an excellent name. We're going to win this. Farnworth with 2 tries.

bit excited for some strange reason...I think the new guys will come in at 100 miles a hour...love watching big Flegs pounding ***** into submission....

COME ON YOU BRONCS..........LOSE WITH GAY ABANDON.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I really dont understand Broncos fans to be fair.

Seibold plays experienced players and the fans complain that we should be going with the young guns.
Sebold goes with he young guns and the fans complain that we dont have enough experience in the side.
He drops players that people have been bagging for ages and ultimately releases them from the club and then cops stick from everyone for releasing our guns and says that we should be keeping these players and playing them.

The team list is rubbish, yea I agree with that. But what is the poor prick supposed to do?
Alex Glenn (MCL) — Round 16
Tom Dearden (ankle) — Round 20
Jamayne Isaako (personal reasons) — indefinite
Jack Bird (knee) — season
Anthony Milford (knee) — indefinite
Richie Kennar (shoulder) — indefinite
Corey Oates - Rep
Joe O - Rep

4 players (including Milf FB) from our backline are injured and the other is out for rep duties meaning we simply cannot just drop Boyd.
Dearden is out so we literally have no other half with first grade experience. Turpin isn't ideal and I think he should be our starting hooker week in week out but its probably the best of a bad selection choice.
Sege back on the bench is great, if he can provide some impact that gives him the best chance of making a push for the 14 jersey the week after.
With Dearden back, he walks into the 7, Turpin could then move back to 9 keeping Sege on the bench giving the fans part of the spine they want.

Our forwards are almost full strength and the bench looks pretty good this week.

What more do you honestly expect Seibold to do this week?

Worst backline ever?

Kahu was let go because there was no way he’d get a game this year.

Now he’d probably be the best player in this backline

If Milford is going to be fullback for the rest of the year (assuming he plays again), does this mean we are signing a 5/8 assuming Dearden is the 7 going forward?
Unpopular opinion, I know, but I actually like Milford at fullback, and agreed with Seibold's choice to switch them. As it transpired, Boyd wasn't quite Lockyer or Walters, but he was possibly better than only having 12 men on the field.

Wasn't impressed with Turpin in the halves having to work with the garbage served up by Macca. He should stay at dummy half, bust his guts at his trademark 180% knowing Seggy is there to run on at the 50th minute (precisely).

**** team list tuesday is always a disappointment.

With boyd at 1, macca 9 and shiba 4 i am preparing for another loss.

Turpin at 6 tells me that seibs knows turpin and seggy need to be in the team but he is yet to show the intestinal fortitude to drop macca.

Boyd is there by default but shiba at 4 again? He has butter fingers and his early saving grace was his defence was passible, but the past few weeks have been shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.