vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
how About we stop watching Broncos game if Boyd and Macca are still in the top 17?

Instead of crying out for change, how about we do something ourselves?

If the audience or viewers dropped sharply, I wonder what the club would do

I'm sure it's already begun, but Nine will just be more happy to not put us on friday night

If:

Boyd
McCullough

are named, then we will just keep on losing.
At the very least I know which team to back.
[automerge]1561811804[/automerge]
Milford needs to go back into the halves. It's entirely possible that his best position is fullback, but we'll never be able to properly assess that unless we can try it with a first-grade quality halves combination. All tonight told us was that Milford is a better player than O'Sullivan and Boyd.
The only way to play worst than Boyd is to be his hammies.

Last edited:
Our season is over we have to accept it, and so long as McCullough and Boyd are picked I hope they lose, these players don't belong in first grade they take a huge part of our cap and no one will buy them off us.

I know that Seibold was put in a position where alot of players have been coming and going but if he keeps picking this trash it's all on him.

We signed a 1st Class Hooker in Segeryaro for Christ sakes, play him!

We need some quality added to our team but trim the fat first, these guys where not first grade Material last year let alone this year, I don't know how one even managed to get an Origin Jersey.

Last edited:
Expected Line-Up

1. Anthony Milford
2. Xavier Coates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Herbie Farnworth
6. Darius Boyd (c)
7. Sean O'Sullivan
8. Matt Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Thomas Flegler

14. Jake Turpin
15. Patrick Carrigan
16. Shaun Fensom
17. Rhys Kennedy

Seibold would win some admirers on Tuesday if 6. was Cory Paix, 9. was Jake Turpin, 14. was James Segeyaro and 4. was Izaia Perese. It would end in tears on Sunday, but at least it would buy him some good-will.
Your not Footy Palmy on Facebook are you BP, because he just posted this word 4 word

All the issues in attack can be pointed to McCullough. It all starts with the width of the pass from dummy half, if you don't pass the ball far enough the markers can get to the player before they even dent the defensive line. Good hookers Smith, Cook and Farah etc have great width of their dummy half passes allowing more space and room and opening the attack up. Then we have the issue of Mccullough having no clue who to pass the ball to and passing it to the forwards. It's so fucking clueless

Both my nephews (6 and 9) dropped the Broncos six weeks ago for the Storm. Kids love winners. I suspect there is a huge chunk of kids dropping the Broncos due to Mr. Bean's inability to tackle. We haven't won a GF in over 12 years now which means the Broncos are in grave danger of losing a whole generation of kids who want to play for them.

Long term - this is quite disastrous for our future recruitment efforts.

Early markets has the sharks at 1.32 and us at 3.35 which is the longest I can remember us at.
The line is 8.5 which looks way unders.

if there is one thing that will keep me engaged with this team regardless of results its the introduction of a bunch of our ISC stars into the first team.

Then I can watch with one eye on who is staking a claim to be in our top 30 rather then breaking furniture as Boyd allows another player to crush him in attack...

I reckon it will become obvious to Broncos casual fans the difference Coates and Farnsworth are compared to guys like Kenner and Shiba...

Fingers crossed...

None of them deserve to be picked for origin
Despite the teams attrocious form, I think ofa has been good. We don't deserve 4 players in origin but unfortunately due to the lack of options and our players experience at origin level means they get a shot. I honestly just want origin to be over, but our season will be over by then anyway so I don't know why I care lol

Last edited:
We will win this one by plenty just to take the heat off the playing group who will then sign multi year contract renewals

1-17:

Who cares, they’ll suck anyway.

Reactions: Dee
All the issues in attack can be pointed to McCullough. It all starts with the width of the pass from dummy half, if you don't pass the ball far enough the markers can get to the player before they even dent the defensive line. Good hookers Smith, Cook and Farah etc have great width of their dummy half passes allowing more space and room and opening the attack up. Then we have the issue of Mccullough having no clue who to pass the ball to and passing it to the forwards. It's so fucking clueless
This.

Expected Line-Up

1. Anthony Milford
2. Xavier Coates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Herbie Farnworth
6. Darius Boyd (c)
7. Sean O'Sullivan
8. Matt Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Thomas Flegler

14. Jake Turpin
15. Patrick Carrigan
16. Shaun Fensom
17. Rhys Kennedy

Seibold would win some admirers on Tuesday if 6. was Cory Paix, 9. was Jake Turpin, 14. was James Segeyaro and 4. was Izaia Perese. It would end in tears on Sunday, but at least it would buy him some good-will.
I think QLD might put Milf on the bench now that Ponga is out.

Last edited:
Expected Line-Up

1. Anthony Milford
2. Xavier Coates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Herbie Farnworth
6. Darius Boyd (c)
7. Sean O'Sullivan
8. Matt Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Thomas Flegler

14. Jake Turpin
15. Patrick Carrigan
16. Shaun Fensom
17. Rhys Kennedy

Paix and Perese missed last night injured.

Last edited:
How long is Deardon expected to be out for?

SOS actually started to look alright once Turpin came on. He and Deardon could be a good enough halves pairing while Milford is st the back. Considering how bad the whole team played and how long it’s been since he played in the position, Milf showed a lot of good signs at fullback.

1. Milford
6. Sos
6. Deardon
9. Turpin
14. Seggy

Could be a decent spine and we can finally get rid of dumb and dumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.