vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Turpin needs to just needs to get a buzz cut and start again, surely he doesn't actually think that's a good hair style..

He loves it mate, heard him on the Broncos podcast and he's happy with it. He'd be copping plenty for it and he just keeps rockin' it, what a legend.

Just watched the jersey presentation for the four newbies. The pretenders in this squad should be made to watch that on repeat.

Excuse me whilst I go buy another box of tissues [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Just watched it, much needed morale boost. Loved it.

Just read the Sunday Mail this morning and it says "the blooding of backline young guns Coates and Farnsworth today is the final piece in Sielbold's premiership puzzle". That is fantastic news. The Broncos are paying $81 0n Sportsbet. I just put my last $100 on us winning the title! I reckon you'd be mad not to. Get on it comrades, it's money for jam!

Despite all the criticism last week, I thought the Bronco's backline movement looked very slick and lethal but lacked polish and hadn't it been for numerous last gasp efforts by the Knights, the Broncos could have easily won that game.

Probably totally irrelevant to today's encounter though with eight rookies (four of them debutantes) and our best player injured, I just don't see where the points will come from. They may not score any. Cronulla by 22.

Despite all the criticism last week, I thought the Bronco's backline movement looked very slick and lethal but lacked polish and hadn't it been for numerous last gasp efforts by the Knights, the Broncos could have easily won that game.

Probably totally irrelevant to today's encounter though with eight rookies (four of them debutantes) and our best player injured, I just don't see where the points will come from. They may not score any. Cronulla by 22.

I just hope we can somehow keep the score difference within 10. If we somehow won, it would have to be right up there with the most memorable wins in Broncos history.

I just hope we can somehow keep the score difference within 10. If we somehow won, it would have to be right up there with the most memorable wins in Broncos history.
It would certainly rival the Baby Bronco win of 2002 and may be even more significant considering the current state of the club. But no fairy tales today, I'm afraid.

View attachment 5691

I feel like Turpin needs to just needs to get a buzz cut and start again, surely he doesn't actually think that's a good hair style..

If it's good enough for a billionaire....

images

I think our best opportunity to score is through TPJ on the edge.... he's going to represent our biggest mismatch and they'll have to exploit it through offloads.

Other than that it will just have to be offloads inside the 20... I say inside the 20 because outside of that we only have Macca, Boyd and forwards pushing through the middle. At least inside the 20 we could find holes by spreading it.

Yeah, of course he was going to be there, we're missing quite a few players from our backline.

He was never going to be dropped for this game.
What's he gonna do this week?

On the ISC live stream from NRL.com, the commentator just said (thinking he was off-air), “well, here we go for another frustrating 80minutes of Jets footy”. Thought you’d be interested @1910 ;)

Love when they catch that stuff haha

On the ISC live stream from NRL.com, the commentator just said (thinking he was off-air), “well, here we go for another frustrating 80minutes of Jets footy”. Thought you’d be interested @1910 ;)

Lol

The Jets were up 22-6 with 8 minutes left, Dolphins scored 3 converted tries in a row to win 24-22 on the buzzer.

Jets baby!

Just watched the jersey presentation for the four newbies. The pretenders in this squad should be made to watch that on repeat.

Excuse me whilst I go buy another box of tissues [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Just watched it now and some of the older guys could learn something from that passion. Really hope these guys go well today.

View attachment 5691

lol why? It’s the new popular hair cut. He’s just adopted it earlier than the masses. This hair cut will be everywhere soon. It’s already really popular in England and hipster circles in Australia.

Oh well, at least it is a Sunday game, whole weekend wasn't ruined by a humiliating performance on a Friday night.
I just hope they have a go, that would do me.

SoS can't Kick.
[automerge]1562480148[/automerge]
What a try!!

Turpins first Kick in the game perfect placement for Coates.

Last edited:
Here he come to screw up the Broncos. No fucking effort to stop the effort from Dugan & there’s the first try to Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.