Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That felt really good to finally win a game like that.

3. Turpin
2. Staggs
1. Lodge

But everyone played much better across the park, however I have a feeling that if Shibba finishes that game, we don’t win. He’s just not that good.

Farnworth was fantastically understated, ripped in and didn’t resign himself to be tackled without a fight, whereas Coates had a highlight/lowlight start. Needs to check his first contact in defence and just play some percentage options unlike that air-swing kick

Staggs is such a competitor - would love to see his efforts get rewarded in attack though. Never gives up and his double effort on Xerri was crucial.

SoS was good and always looked likely, hopefully his hammies aren’t too bad and can come back soon.

McCullough looked much better when he wasn’t playing hooker - some very nice short chips into touch. If we have a full-strength team, he doesn’t make it however. But if he keeps that standard, then he can finish out his season on merit. Boyd as well, still a bit tentative on the in-goal kicks and makes life infinitely harder for himself, also made a pointless low tackle on Morris 3ft from the line, but overall wasn’t horrific. Still nowhere close to my first choice team either.

Turps is just so damn great to watch - he got found out in defence a bit, as did that whole right side, but he makes things happen. Good kicking game and is in the right place when he needs to be.

Glenn is making me eat humble pie, and in my defence calls for him to be dropped were based on our team going well, everyone fit and prior to all our releases. I’ll happily give him the C if it doesn’t go to Milford. Played centre far better than Shibasaki

I’m not trying to absolve Seibold of all the blame for our stuttering season but do you think he has still lost the dressing room after that?

I never said he did

I just said he’s not a good coach

If anything, it felt that they were playing for eachother today. It could have been very easy for them to give up after giving 3 quick tries away.

But to be honest too, cronulla played shit and what is with their goal kicking?

Anyone for Coates to FB once we are fully fit and firing?
Nah too young and still doesnt know how to read the game and oppositions offensive structures well enough. Not safe when trying to cover kicks to the in-goal and i have No idea what his ball skills are like.
[automerge]1562489861[/automerge]
Made Duggan eat it too - actually shoved it down his throat.
Twice! I loved how he threw him over the sideline. He was very good at centre today. Really supported the debutants inside and outside him.

Last edited:
Wins like these are the start of team building cultures. The feel good factor for everyone involved is priceless.

TPJ leting slip his future is secured was nice to hear and his mum's home cooking is obviously the missing ingredient to his form.

Nothing changes with fuckin Sydney officials though. They let the Sharks knock on at the ptb just before they pinged Seggy. Coates stripped in a two man tackle. Morris second try was a deadset double movement. And to steal the X man's second try from him was typical of the NSW bias.

Everyone of the NSW commentary team tipped the Sharks too. Get that up ya Joey.

P.S. Macca is still a spud.

65aef00d555f07495399784e23853453.jpg

Get uppa Seibs!

Having not one but TWO former Cronulla players in the bunker probably didn’t help Coates cause for the overturned try

Wins like these are the start of team building cultures. The feel good factor for everyone involved is priceless.

TPJ leting slip his future is secured was nice to hear and his mum's home cooking is obviously the missing ingredient to his form.

Nothing changes with fuckin Sydney officials though. They let the Sharks knock on at the ptb just before they pinged Seggy. Coates stripped in a two man tackle. Morris second try was a deadset double movement. And to steal the X man's second try from him was typical of the NSW bias.

Everyone of the NSW commentary team tipped the Sharks too. Get that up ya Joey.

P.S. Macca is still a spud.

The Coates strip you’re talking about was when he came back on the left doing a similar play to what Oates does?

Because that was my first thought as well, chances are he drops it anyway but he has two dudes on him already and the ball is just taken out of his hands. Bullshit.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • dasherhalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.