Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

great to get the win. thought the game was a bit of a bludger but 2 points is 2 points.

sj getting dragged is pretty lol, lucky they cant kick goals as well

Man sharks are so dirty.
Coates is insanely promising, possibly more than staggs. Hoping the errors were just debutant nerves, anyone know if he is generally error prone?

SOS did good. Good improvement from him. Hope he recovers soon. If he’s not fit for next round, just replace him with Milford & we’re good PROVIDED we play with more intensity & attitude if not less shown today.

On the bright side, we might have unlocked our own next gen Inglis in Coates. Future looking FOOKIN bright!!!

Xavier needs a run of games now........the kid actually gives a shit about the game, the jersey and the team.....no way he loses his spot rest of season...

Good work boys. Loved the effort, can build on that.

Still we won because the Sharks couldn’t kick a cow in the guts.

Last edited:
We really have the sharks measure. I think thats 8 straight we've beaten them.

TPJ stepped up in this game and that Offload was World class.
Segeryaro although a bit Rusty added alot of speed to the play and saved us in the second half.

Turpins kicking game was surperb as well has to be in the halves again he could be our long term 6 Solution.
You think so? I thought they lacked a lot of power. Says a lot about Macca though, he should’ve been belting our 5th tackle kicks more often.

Well, I'm fucking stoked. I know there's thousands and thousands of people feeling like I am right now. It shits me I'm 4000ks away in WA but I'm celebrating on the inside.

SoS set it up. Boyd led the way, Macca did some good stuff and Lodge and Haas led from the front. Only one really ordinary player in Shiba, the rest were great.

Glenn had a good game and our youngbloods spread their enthusiasm everywhere. I think our experienced guys got us back into the contest during that vomitous 20 minutes( new word, all mine ) after half time. I thought we were gone.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.