Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Had no business winning today but they did it in style instead. The transformation of this great club this year has been simply stunning. Tesi was terrific as was Kobe. Hosking played like a 100 game veteran. The home stretch is here and it's shaping up to be a very intriguing one indeed.

I agree, who did they have out, only Hunt?

He's a big out but I reckon the Dragons focused on the wrong things, their halves were under more pressure than Reynolds was in that 2nd half because of how many points they had to chase as a result of Tariq Sims spending 20 minutes in the bin.

Hook probably told them to get stuck into Reynolds but it backfired and I genuinely believe if that game was played in the middle in a grinding affair, they'd have beaten us.

Payne who?
Carrigan who?
Flegler who?
Oates who?
Cobbo who?
Jenson who?
TMM who?
Herbie who?
This is an excellent example of why a good mentality and confidence plays such a huge factor in the game.

One would think that with those blokes in we win 70-0, but that sounds unlikely.

IMO this is what Penrith has more than anything. They got so many kind calls and confidence boosters through 2020 and beyond and now they are practically unstoppable. We were the opposite in 2020/2021. But now, with just some confidence instilled from a couple of good signings, we are looking fantastic, AND the talent is already there.

Kobe took it upon himself to be the leader of the forward pack and was massive.
Palasia also huge today he's a quite acheiver gets in does his work nothing flash but does the work. Think he played close to 80 if not 80 and save a try with that cover tackle on the winger late.. that was Haas like.
Hosking awesome debut he's a bloke worth keeping around and Kennedy also great off the bench.
Really impressed by Hoeter aswell.

Kevvie has really got this team playing with a next man up mentality.

I hope the club looks back on this game in the future when a big name player tries to hold the club to ransom, it just proves no single player is worth more than the team.

Reece Walsh would be watching somewhere thinking he just won the lotto.

Kevvie’s halftime talk 👍👍👍👍👍
The team effort🫀🫀🫀🫀
Kennedy’s form off the bench⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kobe owning the Dragons pack with a 10/10 performance 👏👏👏👏👏
Hoskings debut ❤️❤️❤️
The baby Broncos securing us 2 most valuable points 🍾🍾🍾

Also gotta say, I think Oates should be looking over his shoulder a bit now being off contract soon. Hoater was superb. Basically our best on ground for mine. Scored 2 and saved at least as many.

Same with Hosking. I would have him in the side over Riki tomorrow.

Finally some penalties and action for dog shots on ARey. I think the ref calling out was the difference in the end, they were just torched in the last 20.
Yep agree with this... dragons won last week because of their intensity in defence and through the forwards, so they were always going to be coming hard and looking to be quick off the line and putting on big hits all game, because that's how they were going to win.

The ref calling penalties early was massive for us... it meant the dragons couldn't come out and put cheap shots on Reynolds all day. The second one on Tariq also sent a message that they couldn't come out and put cheap dirty shots on against our middles.

It forced the dragons into an actual game of league and they couldn't compete when that happened.

NRL preach protection for the halves so I'm glad they followed through with it FOR us.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • broncotville
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manofoneway
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • animal eater
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Locky24
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.