PRE-GAME [Round 17, 2024] Broncos vs Warriors

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
He didn't say they're playing though, did he?

I recall Cobbo saying how he had to watch the team play when he was rested after Origin, and he sneaked off before the end.

Pretty sure that was in Brisbane not Auckland .

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I think this week we need a strong showing but next week is the important one. A must win.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I find it amusing that people are completely disregarding the fact that NZ were comprehensively embarassed last weekend, they're not going to be embarassed two weeks in a row. They're at home against a team that competed in last year's Grand Final, they won't be taking us lightly. They're a good side, a great side on their day.

A win will do, given who we have out. Everything falls into place here for NZ, they have some injuries themselves but that probably makes them a better side. TMM has been great for them without Johnson. Spare me this "we need to win by a billion" idea. Just win the game of football.

I get why people want us to win by a cricket score, it allows for a bit of wiggle room for the naysayers to continue on their merry way in regards to getting Kev moved on if we do happen to win.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I find it amusing that people are completely disregarding the fact that NZ were comprehensively embarassed last weekend, they're not going to be embarassed two weeks in a row. They're at home against a team that competed in last year's Grand Final, they won't be taking us lightly. They're a good side, a great side on their day.

A win will do, given who we have out. Everything falls into place here for NZ, they have some injuries themselves but that probably makes them a better side. TMM has been great for them without Johnson. Spare me this "we need to win by a billion" idea. Just win the game of football.

I get why people want us to win by a cricket score, it allows for a bit of wiggle room for the naysayers to continue on their merry way in regards to getting Kev moved on if we do happen to win.

We're the Broncos, we win by forty plus or the fans know no end of eternal suffering for the rest of their days. It's just how the world works.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We're the Broncos, we win by forty plus or the fans know no end of eternal suffering for the rest of their days. It's just how the world works.

Yeah all those poor Bronco souls who had to watch us win game after game after game last season, how do they even get by?

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We couldn’t at least play Walsh who wanted to back up?

FMD Kevvie.

Was he asked? If so, what did you expect his answer to be?

"Nah, don't wanna play this week".. deadset. Don't believe everything you read.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020

Warriors will also be out for revenge after we eliminated them last year.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • upthebroncs
  • Old Mate
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dexter
  • Rambstien
  • Bucking Beads
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skyblues87
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • The Don
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.