PRE-GAME [Round 17, 2024] Broncos vs Warriors

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Only an hour more than Melb to Brisbane .
An hour on an aeroplane is gonna have massive negative effect ?

You've never travelled internationally I assume? You've got to go to customs, wait around longer than you do for a domestic flight, baggage pick up, time zone difference, different climate, sheep blindness and accent fatigue.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Footage circulating that Walsh has a very swollen hand. Possibly broken. Unlikely to back up for the wahs.

Staring down the barrel of 7-8. Likely at this point
That would be on brand with this season. We could just rest everyone for a big 2025 if this is the case

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
He really needs to get back to running the ball. Way too much passing and bad passing at that. Embrace the contact because that is what this game is
Oh no he can pass. It's his decision making that struggles. He sees something and begins to execute and at the last second he sees something else and changes his mind which results in poor execution

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
If all 3 are of our origin man are fit, then we need them back firing for us. The season is coming to an end and we need to start playing like true finalists.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He really needs to get back to running the ball. Way too much passing and bad passing at that. Embrace the contact because that is what this game is
Seems like he's getting used on the back of shape too much at the moment... looks almost predictable and has him running very sideways.

His play last night didnt look much different to his Broncos form this year when he continually runs out of real estate

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
The amount that I will pay for a win at this point lol

We should win now!
Screenshot 2024 06 27 at 43716pm

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
You've never travelled internationally I assume? You've got to go to customs, wait around longer than you do for a domestic flight, baggage pick up, time zone difference, different climate, sheep blindness and accent fatigue.

And their huge pack .
That isn`t any bigger than other teams . What other memes can we trot out . They like to throw the ball around ? Teams are bashed up after they play the Wahs ?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Carrigan needs the rest. He's almost carrying any side he plays in and just cant keep playing 70 mins a week in the manner he is. Amazes me you see the media ( rightly ) go on about Payno and his engine yet they never really mention Patty.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Carrigan needs the rest. He's almost carrying any side he plays in and just cant keep playing 70 mins a week in the manner he is. Amazes me you see the media ( rightly ) go on about Payno and his engine yet they never really mention Patty.
Because Patty gets compared to Yeo who plays 80mins every week.

Murray has dropped from his 80mins nowadays, but that doesnt get brought up

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • broncoscope
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Cavalo
  • lynx000
  • jd87
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • Skyblues87
  • Seibs
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.