PRE-GAME [Round 17, 2024] Broncos vs Warriors

To be fair we only ran out of puff in GF because we handed the ball to Penrith a thousand times in the first half. Completion rate 50% or something ridiculous.

If we completed at even 70% we still have gas in the last 20.
Not to mention they had 40-55kmph winds behind their back the last 25 mins. I remember feeling it hit in the stadium and thinking we were fucked.

Not to mention they had 40-55kmph winds behind their back the last 25 mins. I remember feeling it hit in the stadium and thinking we were fucked.
I was high up in the stands couldn't feel it. Probably didn't help I agree.

Our two most experienced players going to water in Reynolds and Capewell didn't help either to be fair.
Yeah there was one play where we were 25m or so out from their line on the last. We were up 24-8 still I think, and Reynolds hit Piakura (or Keenan) short for a handover. It was a really poor end to the set, and signalled we were there to be beaten.

L L L B L B > Warriors > Panthers

Looking grim. Potentitally 7 rounds with out a win. How good to be a Broncos fan.

Were you expecting the Titans to put 66 past the Warriors today?

A week is a long time in league.

I remember the commentators saying they had the wind in their back for the first half but it was expected to change so they got it in the second half as well. Might be delusional though.

I remember the commentators saying they had the wind in their back for the first half but it was expected to change so they got it in the second half as well. Might be delusional though.
It's correct. the first half wasn't all that noticeable but I couldn't believe the change that came through

Why won’t we have our origin players? Technically they can back up. Billy and Cam used to pride themselves on backing up for the Storm.

Active Now

• Pigskin
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • pennywisealfie
  • Dexter
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • simplythebest
  • achievedrap
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • marw
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.