PRE-GAME [Round 17, 2024] Broncos vs Warriors

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We couldn’t at least play Walsh who wanted to back up?

FMD Kevvie.
Walsh needs miles in his legs at this point as well.

Can only think Kevvie has been trying for a siege mentality/ ambush by sticking with the guys that he's had available and training together since the origin guys went to camp basically 2 weeks ago.

Would not have helped that his coaching staff has also been plundered and pulled into origin camp as well... Kevvie and Briers the only guys floating around Red Hill this week.

I think some of the medical staff are in QLD camp as well aren't they??

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I don’t have a problem with origin players not backing up. The travel doesn’t bode well for their recovery. We’ve just gotta take our medicine this week.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I don’t have a problem with origin players not backing up. The travel doesn’t bode well for their recovery. We’ve just gotta take our medicine this week.
Interesting that panthers were scheduled for Sunday home games for every post origin round this year and we get all 3 post origin games on Saturdays, which we never get scheduled for, and two of them as away games

must be a coincidence I'm sure 🙄🙄

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
It’s makes no sense they are travelling to nz but

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Interesting that panthers were scheduled for Sunday home games for every post origin round this year and we get all 3 post origin games on Saturdays, which we never get scheduled for, and two of them as away games

must be a coincidence I'm sure 🙄🙄
They do get a short turn around against us next Friday though

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
One thing we need is to get our swagger back. Im just watching the Broncos vs Storm final from last year and man last year we just had swagger and aggression that’s nowhere in 2024z

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022

The stupid hair has gone so, he should start to better his 2023 season with a solid performance this week.

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
These sort of posts are a bit embarrassing though. Like his hair has anything to do with his form.
It’s a sarcasm mate. Chill.

Embarrassing to who?
Have you seen him play recently?
He should've been putting efforts in improving his game awareness & management NOT on his pretty looks.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.