Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It’s a sarcasm mate. Chill.

Embarrassing to who?
Have you seen him play recently?
He should've been putting efforts in improving his game awareness & management NOT on his pretty looks.
It’s not the first time I’ve seen people complaining about haircuts and blaming them for poor form. It’s embarrassing for people who are suggesting a haircut you don’t approve of is the reason for bad form.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I find it amusing that people are completely disregarding the fact that NZ were comprehensively embarassed last weekend, they're not going to be embarassed two weeks in a row.
I'd be embarrassed if I spelled embarrassed wrong twice in a row. By your logic we must be due a big win.

II get why people want us to win by a cricket score, it allows for a bit of wiggle room for the naysayers to continue on their merry way in regards to getting Kev moved on if we do happen to win.
Or they want to see the Broncos finally flex their premiership credentials after opening the season pants down on the world stage, bumdicked by the Roosters, and then pissing on 2023 with a shitshow of fluke and mediocrity.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
It’s not the first time I’ve seen people complaining about haircuts and blaming them for poor form. It’s embarrassing for people who are suggesting a haircut you don’t approve of is the reason for bad form.
Like I said earlier, Ezra has been going through a phase - like many of us at his age - looking every bit the cliche of new money and overpraise.

A hair cut might be the first sign he's coming out the other side. I hope that's the case. He's no use to us giggly on his own jiggly.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 28456

The stupid hair has gone so, he should start to better his 2023 season with a solid performance this week.
Tristan as well.

448905596 1390483904970852 1241036103356713308 n

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Plenty of talent and no leaders among this team list. Don't know who even captains the side... probably staggs? Sheeesh.
Should be Ezra: he's on the most money, centre of the action and plays the full game. But I doubt it will be.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I'm with Beads on this - you can have whatever haircut you want and still play good footy. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Should be Ezra: he's on the most money, centre of the action and plays the full game. But I doubt it will be.
He’s on the good $$ next season. Money and leadership are very different things.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
stripes lighten GIF

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
He’s on the good $$ next season. Money and leadership are very different things.
The money he is on, his role in the team, he should be captaincy material. Just like Milford should have been. I'm not saying he is, or ever will be.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The money he is on, his role in the team, he should be captaincy material. Just like Milford should have been. I'm not saying he is, or ever will be.
I think he certainly has leadership ability. You can see it when he calms Walsh down at times on the field. He’s still only 21.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.