/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Received 748103935754895

Payne Haas 19 runs 161 metres and 65 tackles. What an absolute machine.
That's the worst metres per carry I've seen from Haas. Massive effort from the big man of course, but it did seem like we struggled for yardage tonight.

Last edited:
Better signs, for sure.
We just look so unfit, no matter the opposition we come up against.
We can never win the ruck.
And we fail miserably at gaining any sort of momentum.

That's the worst run per carry I've seen from Haas. Massive effort from the big man of course, but it did seem like we struggled for yardage tonight.
He was playing against the minor premiers to be fair and his support was non existent outside of Patty.
Teo 23 metres
Fifita 83 metres
Kennedy 50 metres
Bullemor 14 metres
Hopoate 32 metres
Carrigan 129 metres.

Haas and Carrigan carry this forward pack so hard it ain't funny.

Haha fck reddit. Panthers fans celebrating like that score line is a win. Losers.

We need an attack overhaul. Besides that Staggs break, did we make more than 50metres from 5 tackles? So dimensional, we forget how to spread and play some adlib footy. Halves need to work on their kicking game. Can barely make 40metres and gives the opposition a good start to their set.
Resign Staggs long term asap. We lose him i will lose it. Captain Carrigan is a workhorse but the way he plays, might as well play Prop. Hardly passes and runs on 4th all the time. Time to put Bird as lock. He can be our Radley/Murray if fit.

They had nearly double the run metres we had 2115 v 1200.

Post contact - 908 v 497

What does that tell you?

Last edited:
Better signs, for sure.
We just look so unfit, no matter the opposition we come up against.
We can never win the ruck.
And we fail miserably at gaining any sort of momentum.

Our forward pack is pretty weak. No one runs on to the ball, post contact metres are low, run metres also low. Quick play the balls are very rare.

Great effort tonight Broncos. Heh Riki lose that number man and replace it with an 11. You’re our future now. Does anybody have a cousin Eddie who can hog tie the ref chechin the grand final dud and bring him back to broncohq for some probing questions?

He plays more like a lock to me, would look good on the edge too I reckon, not sure how his defence would go.
He's the best prop in the game, wouldn't move him but really lock / prop are interchangeable for mine.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • theshed
  • lynx000
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.