Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

3. Milford
2. Haas
1. TPJ

Was gonna give Pangai the 2 but those 2 penalties late were just howlers and did massive damage to our chances of actually winning. Milf at fullback is really kicking on and I'm happy with what I'm seeing from him. Maybe he really was unhappy at 6. Boyd getting MOTM is just laughable. He had a solid night but was far from best on ground.

Our right side defence fucked our whole game. We managed to patch it up in the second half but man we need more games together.

Agreed. May as well play Fifita there and let Coates learn to defend in the QCUP.

Last edited:
Agreed. May as well play Fifita there and let Coates learn to defend in the QCUP.

I agree with this actually. Coates is gonna be a great player in first grade one day but I don't think he's quite ready yet. He finds it incredibly hard to get a read on his opposite number which in turn makes Turpin and Staggs jobs harder.

Seriously WTF is Milford doing there? He played that the absolute worse way possible. Boyd was obviously expecting him to turn up in support and was ready to pass but when he realised he wasn't there at the last second all of a sudden had to pass far longer than he was expecting and it didn't work out.

No way I'm blaming Boyd for that.

Seriously WTF is Milford doing there? He played that the absolute worse way possible. Boyd was obviously expecting him to turn up in support and was ready to pass but when he realised he wasn't there at the last second all of a sudden had to pass far longer than he was expecting and it didn't work out.

ROFL... desperate defense of Boyd much?

How many times have we scored a field goal when we have needed it exactly?
I can count 1 from MIlford about 4 years ago or something. That's about it.

If there's a chance for a try you go for it. You can be critical but I'll absolutely disagree. Boyd did the right thing, his arm got bumped in the motion of throwing the ball but if he lands the pass it's a try and the game winner. It's easy to be a critical in hindsight. It was a bludger of a game, we have notably awful field goal takers who nine times out of ten kick it 15m sideways from the upright and give the other team a chance to run it up our end and have a free shot.

I'm far more critical of Milford not supporting the play as our million dollar fullback.
I don't really give a shit at this point who is captain, Milford is our highest earning player, he's also played enough games to not get away with excuses of not being a leader.

His effort there was pathetic and he let Boyd down, not the other way around.

I'll upload the clip shortly.
You’re welcome to disagree all you like.

Tell me this though; do you honestly think Lockyer, Thurston, Smith or any of the other modern great players throw that pass and simply hope rather than take the tackle, knowing you have another up your sleeve, and go the conservative route?

I’ll be astonished if you think they would.

I disagree, it was 100% Boyd's fault, Milford couldn't have done anything else in the that situation.

That TPJ strip was so dumb. We were in the lead, you only do that stupid stuff if you need to score.
Give me strength!

maybe milf should of been backing up Boyd but Boyd had ample time to see milf was not backing up yet he still choose to throw a hail marry pass to absolutaly no one in the hope some one would catch it on bounce.

he has played 300+ games he should shown some restraint even he would admit he fucked up there

Milf did back up. He chose the wrong side. He went inside.

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.