Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'd like to put I in perspective. We couldn't beat a 13th placed team with a sub 60% completion rate, at home... That's pathetic.

also more and more i see of seibold the more i think he has zero clue......... why have a origin forward only play 20 minutes? fafita always looks good i just dont get why he doesn't get more game time. 20 min a game is not enough for a forward to get into a grove in the game especially if its already over

After what we saw tonight, are we entirely sure he is a forward and not a centre?

Sad thing was nikorima hit his attempts cleaner than Milford. And my god wtf has happened to isaako? He didn’t even bother coming in for a field goal.
What on earth happener to Isaako? Rookie of the Year curse?

Can't blame Boyd for going for the miracle play either. Our field goal ability is about a 0.5/10. There's more chance of throwing a hail mary, Gillett come from the bench in his trackies to pick up the ball and score and the Bunker awarding it in a mix up than us getting a field goal.
You absolutely can and should.

He’s the captain and that simply wasn’t the right play.

He literally threw it to no one, notwithstanding the fact it was ridiculously forward.

When the team needed a cool head more than ever, the bloke with more experience than about 10 (maybe more?) of our players combined had a brain fart of epic proportions.

It may not be the reason we didn’t win, but it’s the reason we lost our final chance to.

Last edited:
Sad thing was nikorima hit his attempts cleaner than Milford. And my god wtf has happened to isaako? He didn’t even bother coming in for a field goal.
Yeah I didn't understand that. He's our best FG taker and he wasn't given a chance, or didn't want to take a shot? I don't know but it's shit.

also more and more i see of seibold the more i think he has zero clue......... why have a origin forward only play 20 minutes? fafita always looks good i just dont get why he doesn't get more game time. 20 min a game is not enough for a forward to get into a grove in the game especially if its already over
He's not totally clueless but he's nothing special. Just a regular dude who'll hang around the game till nobody wants him. He was a very brave man taking on this role but it's not going to end well.

Our right side defence fucked our whole game. We managed to patch it up in the second half but man we need more games together.

Why did Isaako not get a go at the FG attempt. His kicking is normally good.

Even though Seggy missed I applaud his balls for having a go.

Some of Macca's plays in the first half were sloth like. He really needs to be limited to the first 20 minutes.

For what it's worth: we won the second half and looked a million times more energized when Macca went off. Probably would've won by 12 if Segy had started.

Turpin should go back to hooker, with Segy on the bench when Dearden returns. Becoming more convinced Milf isn't quite good enough to be the match winner we need.

Milford was fantastic, just doesn't have any help in the spine.

Yeah I didn't understand that. He's our best FG taker and he wasn't given a chance, or didn't want to take a shot? I don't know but it's shit.
I'm just speculating but I'd guess it's a confidence issue with Jamayne. He seems to be that kind of player where if he misses one kick in a game he'll miss three, if he drops one bomb in a game his next three leaps will be horribly mistimed. That, plus the personal issues he's been dealing with would have me guessing that his role in the team his been pared back to the bare essentials.

Last edited:
I wonder if Milford's knee is having an affect on his kicking (and field goal kicking) ... At least mentally

You absolutely can and should.

He’s the captain and that simply wasn’t the right play.

He literally threw it to no one, notwithstanding the fact it was ridiculously forward.

When the team needed a cool head more than ever, the bloke with more experience than about 10 (maybe more?) of our players combined had a brain fart of epic proportions.

It may not be the reason we didn’t win, but it’s the reason we lost our final chance to.
How many times have we scored a field goal when we have needed it exactly?
I can count 1 from MIlford about 4 years ago or something. That's about it.

If there's a chance for a try you go for it. You can be critical but I'll absolutely disagree. Boyd did the right thing, his arm got bumped in the motion of throwing the ball but if he lands the pass it's a try and the game winner. It's easy to be a critical in hindsight. It was a bludger of a game, we have notably awful field goal takers who nine times out of ten kick it 15m sideways from the upright and give the other team a chance to run it up our end and have a free shot.

I'm far more critical of Milford not supporting the play as our million dollar fullback.
I don't really give a shit at this point who is captain, Milford is our highest earning player, he's also played enough games to not get away with excuses of not being a leader.

His effort there was pathetic and he let Boyd down, not the other way around.

I'll upload the clip shortly.

I hate to dwell on moments from a game but jeez there were so many tonight where things could have been so different. Staggs pouncing on a wayward pass and streaking away only to get called back for a Glenn knock-on that wasn't, the stupid high contact penalty on Turpin, Seggy not taking a second longer to compose himself for that field goal because it wasn't far off, Darius not hanging on to the ball instead of throwing that speculator in golden point. My biggest gripe was late in the game when Farnworth was bringing the ball back on tackle 2 and Nikorima really obviously ripped the ball out in a 2-3 man tackle, play on - Warriors ball. TPJ then got penalised for basically the exact same thing right in front of the posts which led to them leveling it up. It's just galling.

I'll take a draw. Most of my Warriors mates over here are bitching about the refereeing, particularly the bunker call on Papali'i knocking it on which I thought was close but correct. Warriors fans are weird.

Haas was massive, TPJ was huge but unfortunate to give away that penalty at the death. I'll join the chorus who want Fifita to get more game time, and I'll stay on the bandwagon of those who want McCullough to get much less game time. I'm pleased that Seibold left him off once he came off though.

Dogs next week at home... gotta win that, right? Surely...

Active Now

• Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Ejbroncos
  • theshed
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • eggstar10
  • Battler
  • Fozz
... and 70 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.