Round 17 Discussion

It will be the most boring game of the round tonight. Crap team (Raiders) V Boring team (Dragons). Tipped the crap team just because of the history between the two and the fact that St George Illawarra for whatever reason can't beat the Raiders.

It's been pretty good so far, hopefully Raiders can hold them out.

I kinda want to see the hoodoo come to an end.

Dragons just need some possession.

The Dragons supporter bus broke down in Goulburn. They should be arriving around now. Haha, Dragons fans.

You beauty!! Raider were the last leg of my multi bet.. Cheering.

After watching the Raiders tonight, you have to wonder what kind of stupid Furner has to be to play Dugan in the halves over Sam Williams.

After watching the Raiders tonight, you have to wonder what kind of stupid Furner has to be to play Dugan in the halves over Sam Williams.

Agreed, but Reece Robinson also had a pretty good game at fullback.

Maybe McCrone needs to be the one to make way.

Sam Williams has a bloody good kicking game. Good composure to pull off that last play as well. Reece Robinson has grown another leg this year.

This.

Can't believe Furner dropped him. His form wasn't bad & given his talent I can't understand why you wouldn't persevere with him.

They've got plenty of good halves coming through Canberra - Cornish is killing it in NYC, Milford was great in SG Ball & of course there's Jack Wighton who just oozes class.

Good on 'em, had to laugh at Croker's choke attempt though.

Pleased for Robinson too. I remember a game he had against Souths back at the Broncos where you just thought there was some talent there. He wasn't up to grade and it took him awhile to adjust but in 2012, Reece Robinson is a bloody handy first grader.

Would be awesome if these type of games happened every week. Sam Williams was very good tonight.

Was a terrific game of footy took me by suprise as I expected it to be dull and boring. Gee Sam Williams is a talent he had a terrific game tonight along with Reece Robinson. Dragons so near but so far. 4/5 tipping week, Sharkies game was the only 1 wrong.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.