LIVE Round 17 Discussion

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Outside of the opening five minutes where Pearce threw one of the best passes of the season, the Knights were very very ordinary.
The NSW fuckheads has started again. Its absolute BS to say “pass of the season” when Pearce threw that pass.
What did you call me?

It was a really good pass, but THE best pass? I don't even have to think that far back to remember Pangai's the week before.

Still a gem of the pass and I don't think there's anything wrong with recognising it.

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
What did you call me?

It was a really good pass, but THE best pass? I don't even have to think that far back to remember Pangai's the week before.

Still a gem of the pass and I don't think there's anything wrong with recognising it.
I don’t recall I ever calling you/ mentioning or replying to your post mate. I was watching the replay of the Knights vs Dogs game & its the commentators that called for “pass of the season”. I reckon you haven’t read my post completely.

Anyhow, my point again is Channel 9 of Fox, they fucking suck.

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I don’t recall I ever mentioning or replying to your post mate. I was watching the replay of the Knights vs Digs game & its the commentators that called for “pass of the season”. I reckon you haven’t read my post completely.

Anyhow, my point again is Channel 9 of Fox, they fucking suck.
Just having a laugh, you went in pretty hard and I couldn't resist.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Manly being robbed? I thought two of their tries contained Suli knock-ons.
50/50 calls at most imo. I thought he knocked back both times.

Piggy back penalties galore for souffs, and the one that allowed them to go up by 6 should've been given against Liam Knight for that deliberate elbow in Sironen's face.

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
50/50 calls at most imo. I thought he knocked back both times.

Piggy back penalties galore for souffs, and the one that allowed them to go up by 6 should've been given against Liam Knight for that deliberate elbow in Sironen's face.
According to the NRL rules the ball being propelled forwards only ceases to be a knock-on if it is 'regained or kicked' before it hits the ground, another player or the post. Suli did not regain that ball. On the second one, Suli's left hand stopped the backwards momentum of the ball without the ball being grasped - that gets called a knock on at least 9 times out of 10. The referee even sent it upstairs saying that it had come off Suli's knees, so he had no clue. Yeah Souths got a lot of dodgy calls too, probably more in total, but Manly got 10 points directly from theirs and so I don't think they can really lay claim to having being 'robbed'.

Last edited:

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
According to the NRL rules the ball being propelled forwards only ceases to be a knock-on if it is 'regained or kicked' before it hits the ground, another player or the post. Suli did not regain that ball. On the second one, Suli's left hand stopped the backwards momentum of the ball without the ball being grasped - that gets called a knock on at least 9 times out of 10. The referee even sent it upstairs saying that it had come off Suli's knees, so he had no clue. Yeah Souths got a lot of dodgy calls too, probably more in total, but Manly got 10 points directly from theirs and so I don't think they can really lay claim to having being 'robbed'.
He tapped the ball back onto a Manly player on the first one, and the ball was on the ground when he stopped it. 50/50 on both cases at most.
Way too many dodgy calls for souffs, who won the penalty count handsomely by 8 to 2 without any reasonable explanation for it, because neither team had a particularly bad discipline.

Anyway, hate both teams with a passion. Wish they had both lost.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What a ridiculous penalty.

The refs reasoning doesn't even describe what happened.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.