Round 17 Discussion

This shit with letting the tunnel ball go unpunished is beginning to get out of hand again. The Knights desperate to score points tried it on with as they had nothing to lose and the refs ignored it.

It's either foul play or it's not. Wish they'd be consistent.

The NSW fuckheads has started again. Its absolute BS to say “pass of the season” when Pearce threw that pass. Pass of the season? Really??? In modern day games, we have 1or 2 such passes in every game and most end up getting a 4 pointer. For the colorblind fuckheads, it will only matter if the one throwing the pass is a NSW cockroach. If that box is checked, nothing will stop them from BS ranting. What had Pearce contributed to the decider? All of a sudden, he won the game for cockroaches? OMG!!!

Having watched Origin with utter terrible Channel 9’s commentary, I thought I don’t have to put up with those stupids until next years Origin. It looks like Fox wants to compete with them.

I wonder how much more trash do we have to put on until seasons end? It wouldn’t surprise me if they call for Maloney & Pearce be named Immortals ahead of any of QLD’ers in waiting. Disgrace.

I know we’re coming into this round on the back of loosing Origin series for this year yet, all the above said still stand. Age old bias NSW media sucks to the Milky Way.

Outside of the opening five minutes where Pearce threw one of the best passes of the season, the Knights were very very ordinary.

The NSW fuckheads has started again. Its absolute BS to say “pass of the season” when Pearce threw that pass.

What did you call me?

It was a really good pass, but THE best pass? I don't even have to think that far back to remember Pangai's the week before.

Still a gem of the pass and I don't think there's anything wrong with recognising it.

Manly being robbed blind against souffs... will make for an interesting presser from Des. 🤣

What did you call me?

It was a really good pass, but THE best pass? I don't even have to think that far back to remember Pangai's the week before.

Still a gem of the pass and I don't think there's anything wrong with recognising it.

I don’t recall I ever calling you/ mentioning or replying to your post mate. I was watching the replay of the Knights vs Dogs game & its the commentators that called for “pass of the season”. I reckon you haven’t read my post completely.

Anyhow, my point again is Channel 9 of Fox, they fucking suck.

Last edited:
I don’t recall I ever mentioning or replying to your post mate. I was watching the replay of the Knights vs Digs game & its the commentators that called for “pass of the season”. I reckon you haven’t read my post completely.

Anyhow, my point again is Channel 9 of Fox, they fucking suck.

Just having a laugh, you went in pretty hard and I couldn't resist.

Just having a laugh, you went in pretty hard and I couldn't resist.

All good mate. You reckon I went hard on them fuckers? Nah mate, I haven’t started compared to bullshit commentary we’ve to listen to each week.

Manly being robbed? I thought two of their tries contained Suli knock-ons.
50/50 calls at most imo. I thought he knocked back both times.

Piggy back penalties galore for souffs, and the one that allowed them to go up by 6 should've been given against Liam Knight for that deliberate elbow in Sironen's face.

50/50 calls at most imo. I thought he knocked back both times.

Piggy back penalties galore for souffs, and the one that allowed them to go up by 6 should've been given against Liam Knight for that deliberate elbow in Sironen's face.
According to the NRL rules the ball being propelled forwards only ceases to be a knock-on if it is 'regained or kicked' before it hits the ground, another player or the post. Suli did not regain that ball. On the second one, Suli's left hand stopped the backwards momentum of the ball without the ball being grasped - that gets called a knock on at least 9 times out of 10. The referee even sent it upstairs saying that it had come off Suli's knees, so he had no clue. Yeah Souths got a lot of dodgy calls too, probably more in total, but Manly got 10 points directly from theirs and so I don't think they can really lay claim to having being 'robbed'.

Last edited:
According to the NRL rules the ball being propelled forwards only ceases to be a knock-on if it is 'regained or kicked' before it hits the ground, another player or the post. Suli did not regain that ball. On the second one, Suli's left hand stopped the backwards momentum of the ball without the ball being grasped - that gets called a knock on at least 9 times out of 10. The referee even sent it upstairs saying that it had come off Suli's knees, so he had no clue. Yeah Souths got a lot of dodgy calls too, probably more in total, but Manly got 10 points directly from theirs and so I don't think they can really lay claim to having being 'robbed'.
He tapped the ball back onto a Manly player on the first one, and the ball was on the ground when he stopped it. 50/50 on both cases at most.
Way too many dodgy calls for souffs, who won the penalty count handsomely by 8 to 2 without any reasonable explanation for it, because neither team had a particularly bad discipline.

Anyway, hate both teams with a passion. Wish they had both lost.

giphy.gif

Xerri should have come in-field the moment Capewell made that break.

Oh no, someone hit a Storm player with force, better blow a penalty...

Oh look, Dugan injured after being tackled.

What a shock!

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.