LIVE Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Taylor strikes me as a bit of a pea heart. The opposite of Hunt, all the natural talent in the world but just won't roll up his sleeves and take a tough run, or grab a game and dominate it. He's excellent at many things but his attitude stinks a bit IMO
Think you've nailed it spwn.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Taylor strikes me as a bit of a pea heart. The opposite of Hunt, all the natural talent in the world but just won't roll up his sleeves and take a tough run, or grab a game and dominate it. He's excellent at many things but his attitude stinks a bit IMO
He’s not even that talented. He can kick well and that’s it. We, dare I say it, dodged a bullet.

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Pearson will be a big boy in 2-3 years with some more weights and age under his belt.

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
He’s not even that talented. He can kick well and that’s it. We, dare I say it, dodged a bullet.
Who knows, we know Milford has looked like shit behind a badly beaten side too. Def not worth a million dollars though.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Being a bit over critical, but i feel we should have put more points on this lot. I think they are the worst side we have played this year. They have been pitiful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.