LIVE Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Live Game Chat' started by Foordy, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Caniffe

Caniffe

That sums up the game for Ash

2. Brett

Brett

Hahaha Taylor.

3. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    Haha Taylor

4. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup NRL Player

Yeah. Get that up ya, Mr prediction Gould.

Dee likes this.
  5. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Disappointing not to get to at least 40 but after a performance as good as that, you can't exactly complain. Awesome stuff, especially from the youngsters who made the "Baby Broncos" look like world beaters.

6. Bird may be a bust for us this year but the Titans should be a lot more concerned about that sort of display from Taylor.

7. Caniffe

Caniffe

7th place now I think?

8. Dexter

Dexter

Nice game. Super impressed with Turpin
    Seems to have good vision and a bit of time. Engaged the markers better than macca and nice pass out it in front.
    Pearson has put on good weight and looks really confident.

Dee and ningnangnong like this.
  9. pagey

pagey NRL Captain

He leads in try assists in a weak team . He has alot of talent, but yeah his attitude stinks.

Battler likes this.
  10. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

Milfords kicking game has been much better then taylors this year. This game just finally put it straight in front of everyone. Taylor has been kicking like that all year

11. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

He leads in try assists BECAUSE he is in a weak team. Every year there is a playmaker from a bottom team in the top 3-5 try assists. Why? Because they use no other options. Not his fault in that regard, but also isnt a true marker of his ability to create a try. If we ONLY used milford as an option to score tries, his try assists would sky rocket. But we arent shit...

Battler likes this.
  12. Mate...he looked like a tackling machine to me. He nailed everything that came his way. Agree generally though...how good did it look for the halves to get snappy service and have a dummy half who can think on his feet.

I hope McCullough gets an extended break and Turpin gets to play more NRL for us .......before we lose him.

Andrew McCullough is the new Peter Wallace. Solid player....good defender, but we'll never win a premiership while he's in the first grade team. Unfortunately, McCullough appears to be locked in and he will spend the next few years **** blocking any other genuine talent coming through.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Sproj likes this.
  13. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Did they even talk about this game on Big League Wrap?

14. MrTickyM

MrTickyM QCup Player

First 10 minutes or so

15. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Slander

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018