[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badel is framing this as Coates "failing to back up" but he "did not suffer a serious injury." He's pushing the angle that Isaako can use this opportunity to "make a statement to Maguire," with the view of getting a contract with the Tigers after 2022.

Let's be blunt here: Coates has been dropped. Hopefully for more than this game.

Badel is framing this as Coates "failing to back up" but he "did not suffer a serious injury." He's pushing the angle that Isaako can use this opportunity to Isaako to "make a statement to Maguire," with the view of getting a contract with the Tigers after 2022.

Let's be blunt here: Coates has been dropped. Hopefully for more than this game.
Yeah I suspect and did so even when he was named, that it was mostly a tactic to not bring attention to it and being able to use origin as an excuse.

While I’m pretty critical of some aspects of Kev’s coaching, I do respect the guy and unlike some other posters on here, I don’t think so little of Kev to accuse him of letting origin selections dictate his team lists.

Yeah I suspect and did so even when he was named, that it was mostly a tactic to not bring attention to it and being able to use origin as an excuse.

While I’m pretty critical of some aspects of Kev’s coaching, I do respect the guy and unlike some other posters on here, I don’t think so little of Kev to accuse him of letting origin selections dictate his team lists.
He cops a lot of shit doesn't he, which is fairly unwarranted, we can already see improvement around the team in there play and things around the club like retention of players and new signings etc. Players aren't going to stick around or join the club if they don't have faith in the coach.

He cops a lot of shit doesn't he, which is fairly unwarranted, we can already see improvement around the team in there play and things around the club like retention of players and new signings etc. Players aren't going to stick around or join the club if they don't have faith in the coach.
Jury is still out but things are looking up. I think he mishandled much of the first half of the season but it was such a hard task with so little support it is hard to judge him by. I do think you can criticise his decisions so far. That being said, now that the front office is back under control and Kev is being properly supported, and the team seems mostly settled for this season - Kev should be judged on how he performs from here on in.

Last game was the most logical team selection he’s made this season and the fact he’s gone for consistency again this week is a good sign. If the team has a hot run home and Kev keeps up the good team lists he will finish with a pretty decent pass mark all things considered. If the last leg of the season looks like the the first 2 thirds, I think it’s a failure.

Jury is still out but things are looking up. I think he mishandled much of the first half of the season but it was such a hard task with so little support it is hard to judge him by. I do think you can criticise his decisions so far. That being said, now that the front office is back under control and Kev is being properly supported, and the team seems mostly settled for this season - Kev should be judged on how he performs from here on in.

Last game was the most logical team selection he’s made this season and the fact he’s gone for consistency again this week is a good sign. If the team has a hot run home and Kev keeps up the good team lists he will finish with a pretty decent pass mark.
yer i would imagine it would have been tough on him without a official CEO and a Head of Football that supposedly wasn't to involved

Last game was the most logical team selection he’s made this season and the fact he’s gone for consistency again this week is a good sign. If the team has a hot run home and Kev keeps up the good team lists he will finish with a pretty decent pass mark all things considered. If the last leg of the season looks like the the first 2 thirds, I think it’s a failure.
this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.