[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

We are not going to agree, I will leave it here but if you can stomach watching a replay, I suggest you do.

I have. Herbie is in the middle of his 7 and 2. He should be communicating and helping organise them and i dont belive he is. I literally cant see any link between that whole left side including Glenn. They all just seem to have eyes for the ball and its causing issues. They are all as culpable really.

He did the right thing in the moment, just totally screwed up the execution.
He absolutely did not. He has to take possession of that ball or dive on it, not go for a low percentage hero kick hoping for the bounce to go the right way

Conceding back to back tries off consecutive sets is pathetic. And we’ve done it twice today.

The dive from Brooks has basically been a 16-18 point turn around. As per usual, we dropped our heads.

And slater thought we were trying to push for the finals lol

Croft, Farnworth, and possibly Glenn all have to be dropped next week

Clearly on our left side we are shit defensively and all there points have come through there but nah don’t worry about making a change

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • cento
  • Stix
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Nerd
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.