[Round 18, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

I feel like titans are playing out of their skin (of course they do against us) and we are well below our best.

Just be patient and clean up a few things and should give ourselves a good shot.

Also, does Erin Clarke having spiders on him? Keep falling off him it shits me to tears.

A tremendously slow paced game. The Broncos look disinterested and disjointed. 10% extra enthusiasm in the second half will probably do the trick.

Welp, considering we're a 2nd half team the Tits are in some trouble, but FFS. You can see it happening in real time, can't you? QLD won the Origin when nobody expected them to, so here comes the sook from the NSWRL. They fucked over the Cows on Friday night because they happened to be playing a Sydney side so easy situation there, but when it's two QLD teams playing each other, suddenly it's awkward and they're like "nah **** you both, we're putting the whistle away."

Any other game this weekend and there would have been something like 4 penalties and 3 six agains in that half per side, perhaps more.

Welp, considering we're a 2nd half team the Tits are in some trouble, but FFS. You can see it happening in real time, can't you? QLD won the Origin when nobody expected them to, so here comes the sook from the NSWRL. They fucked over the Cows on Friday night because they happened to be playing a Sydney side so easy situation there, but when it's two QLD teams playing each other, suddenly it's awkward and they're like "nah **** you both, we're putting the whistle away."

Any other game this weekend and there would have been something like 4 penalties and 3 six agains in that half, perhaps more.

Meh, give me no six agains any game, worst rule in the history of rugby league. I know there were one or two but man, I just hate games with a million of those calls.

he is a centre normally though isn't he?

Replace Lee instead.

Yep, usually plays on the right as well. He's a player i've been hoping we would sign for years and years now. Glad we finally did.

Titans would be a top 4 team if they only played us and games only went 40 mins.

In the serious stakes, we up the intensity a little in attack, we win.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • DrGee
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Accept
  • lynx000
  • Broncojim
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Russell Coight
  • Porthoz
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.