[Round 18, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Surely the Dolphins cannot pass up on Hoeter, clearly he is good enough to be an NRL centre/winger.

I'm not sure where he would fit there tbh. I think they should have gone for him, but i think he would only get an offer similar to ours. I'd rather we keep him especially with us losing Lee and we have to remember we still havent signed Oates yet.

This practically a complete 2nd team. This is titans GF, make no mistake about it. The stuff Holbrook and tino came out with midweek shows they would be fired up and desperate. Not sure that 1st half gives them confidence or crushes the energy. Not just with the late try, thought they should have been 2 tries up tbh...

Hoeter is nrl level... and bloody hoskings! Wow. His effort areas are exceptional. Massive like for like with capewell.
Everyone else have been ok. No real bad performances, but no shining lights either....
Just worried about Turpins 20 mins and tinos energy. Although I think tino is just as likely to blow of for them too with a high shot or multiple knock ons.

I'm not sure where he would fit there tbh. I think they should have gone for him, but i think he would only get an offer similar to ours. I'd rather we keep him especially with us losing Lee and we have to remember we still havent signed Oates yet.

Oh I am genuinely hoping we keep him.

This practically a complete 2nd team. This is titans GF, make no mistake about it. The stuff Holbrook and tino came out with midweek shows they would be fired up and desperate. Not sure that 1st half gives them confidence or crushes the energy. Not just with the late try, thought they should have been 2 tries up tbh...

Hoeter is nrl level... and bloody hoskings! Wow. His effort areas are exceptional. Massive like for like with capewell.
Everyone else have been ok. No real bad performances, but no shining lights either....
Just worried about Turpins 20 mins and tinos energy. Although I think tino is just as likely to blow of for them too with a high shot or multiple knock ons.

Riki has been close to best on field.

Is the Don still on here? Given the last few games with us I'd be waiting for the full time result to determine whether I comment on anything if I was a titans fans though haha

Riki has been close to best on field.
Sorry, I did think that as well during the game. I reckon he has been best on field actually. A few 15m runs, and covering his outside man as well rushing up to pressure fifita...

Honestly thinking about it, given how good Capewell has played at centre in Origin(I feel like he has played better in centre then second row), maybe having him on the left centre so we can keep Hosking on the edge would be good as well.

these are good problems to have though.

Can someone fucking tackle Clark? For ***** sake.

What the heck was that effort from Kennedy? Sure he wasn't the only one but my gosh, he basically did a wet fish as an attempt to tackle.

We have been a good second half team when we had paix. Not when we had turpin coming on in the second half.

Handbrake turpin has me worried

Active Now

• DrGee
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Accept
  • lynx000
  • Broncojim
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Russell Coight
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.