POST GAME [Round 18, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Comfortable win. A lot of people will be critical of him, but Tesi was very ordinary. The fullback basics are just badly lacking in him.

Our forward leader wasnt great either. Thank the lord we had James.

Woof, that was tense.

I hate to bring the sour grapes after a hard fought win, but one moment late in the 2nd reeeally pissed me off. Reyno put a superb grubber into the in goal, only to see the young Fifita grab it on his dead ball line and run 40 metres. The chase was disgusting. Nobody except Staggs was within coo wee. We need to clean up those effort areas if we want to do anything in the finals.

3. Reynolds
2. Hosking
1. Riki

Honorable mentions to Niu, Hoeter and Pereira.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooee

sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

You fucking beauty.

It looked like Titans were going to find that try for a period there, but to their credit they kept finding a way to push the Titans back and found a way to win. It was a scrappy game but those types of games can spark a side.

Good stuff.

Woof, that was tense.

I hate to bring the sour grapes after a hard fought win, but one moment late in the 2nd reeeally pissed me off. Reyno put a superb grubber into the in goal, only to see the young Fifita grab it on his dead ball line and run 40 metres. The chase was disgusting. Nobody except Staggs was within coo wee. We need to clean up those effort areas if we want to do anything in the finals.

3. Reynolds
2. Hosking
1. Riki

Honorable mentions to Niu, Hoeter and Pereira.

Dude we had half our team out.

FMD.............. what an ugly game, I guess the positive is we won.

Wins a win, we take the 2 and move.

Awaiting the media circus about titans robbed on that no try, ignoring their try that was never a try and Hosking double movement.

You'd be filthy as a titans fan seeing them play like that vs us and bending over for everyone else.

You fucking beauty.

It looked like Titans were going to find that try for a period there, but to their credit they kept finding a way to push the Titans back and found a way to win. It was a scrappy game but those types of games can spark a side.

Good stuff.
They literally bungled that winning try.

During the week someone put up a clip of lazy Niu in defence so I kept an eye on him tonight. He had no interest in chasing any kicks in defence. An absolute ghost whenever a grubber went through. I can assure you the eels will exploit this a lot better if nothing changes.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • phoenix
  • jd87
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Scdeac
  • Confidor
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.