Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
JP and Hoeter were so good again. That take from Jordan was nuts.

They'd be quality starting backs at a lot of teams and we have them as backups currently. Depth is nuts atm and its great

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
I want to forget that game as fast as possible. We weren't good at all. I understand it was basically our B grade team but last week we were much better against a better team. This week? Just horrible.

I'll take the 2 points and look forward to next week.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I don't get the niu hate tonight. He has been very solid the last 2 games. People complaining about the sami no try need to realise that that is a try 9/10 times with any fullback in the comp bar maybe tedesco and papi. He mis-timed his slide but he also bloody saved it with that tiny extra effort!
I want TMM back bcos he does seem like he is close to errors and he's been getting away with tiny lazy efforts, however he has been ok so far (even after I hated what he did 1st half last week).

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Compare how dominant the likes of Ponga, Tedesco......AJBrimson have been recently.

Tesi won't ever be the answer
TMM is a great stand in...and will do, for now.

Hopefully Walsh steps up as our answer to having that kind of dominance in the no.1.
Brimson?? dominate???

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
Great grinding win with a host of players missing. I think where we will struggle in the finals is with Walters at 9. Tries hard but always seems a heartbeat away from giving away a silly penalty and for the first time this year I thought Turpin looked better especially in defence.

The Titans turned up as they usually do for this game like it was their GF and I worry that they will now get a few poundings leading up to the end of the season.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Frustrating yet satisfying. Take the two and run.

Hosking is defence was brilliant and rna good lines of he wants to stay sign him up, you want him in the side just for the attitude

Riki had his best game of the year tonight good effort

as always tesi just doesn’t cut it, what was he doing when they put the grubber through for Sami seriously!

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
We do have incredible depth at the moment, but it won't last. We're going to get poached to **** over the next 2 seasons.
I agree but I have MASSIVE faith in the recruitment and retention team, as well as the coaching staff, to make the right choices given they have done so well recently...

Hosking and hoeter are great examples of finding diamonds in the rough but there ability to recruit the right experienced guys has been remarkable. James hasn't been great but he has given us exactly what we need, Lee the same, Roberts was our 5th string half and did his job, Kelly I'd a great job, pereria wasn't getting a run at the dragons (remarkable really), Billy Walters even. Corey jensen! Wow!

I thought it the other day but given the storms depth plummeting and our depth/ability to find diamonds in the rough I do wonder if donaghy brought some recruitment staff with him haha

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.