Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Anyone else make the trip? On the drive home now...

I dunno what it is about watching footy at Cbus but I just don't love it. We've tried sitting in a few different spots but still the same feeling.

Maybe its just coz its the Titans haha

I'm sure the atmosphere of the place isn't far off the Toowong cemetery at the best of times.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Anyone else make the trip? On the drive home now...

I dunno what it is about watching footy at Cbus but I just don't love it. We've tried sitting in a few different spots but still the same feeling.

Maybe its just coz its the Titans haha
Only been there once for a Broncs game - the 2009 semi. The place was packed and went off. Everytime I hear those lyrics, “TonIght’s gonna be a good night, tonight’s gonna be a good, good night”, it takes me back to this game.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Hosking another superb 80 minutes and why they stole his try off him is beyond belief-🤯🤯🤯
Tesi in attack❤️
Tesi in defence 💩💩💩
Pereria’s defusing that bomb to secure the win👀👀👀
Turpin’s (Ron Coote) cover tackle🥇🥇🥇
Turpin’s drop off of Riki🙈🙈🙈
Del’s pick up and try and try celebration 🏄🏽‍♂️🏄🏽‍♂️🏄🏽‍♂️🏄🏽‍♂️
Riki‘s performance ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Another two points in the bank by the baby Broncos👏👏👏👏

Fatboy

Fatboy

QCup Player
Mar 8, 2008
I watched this at Cbus and it felt like there were more Broncos fans that Titans fans. Crazy.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Special shoutout to the Ref. I didnt even notice any six agains until late in the second half (i think there was 4 all game).
I shit on the refs a lot, but it is worth noting when they do well.
No Adam Gee or G Atkins... although it was the son bitch that binned Flegs for tackling too hard soooooo

Have we had like three refs all year or something??

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Comfortable win. A lot of people will be critical of him, but Tesi was very ordinary. The fullback basics are just badly lacking in him.

Our forward leader wasnt great either. Thank the lord we had James.
? Huh ?
RK was okay ! Had better metres, made more tackles, had less missed tackles, had more tackle busts than James...and still out-performed him in every department in less minutes.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Loved the leadership from our senior forward James who was the leader who led those who required leadership.
Yeah, thought was pretty average too. I hear ya. RK beat him in every department , again! Still, it's great we can carry dead weight like James.

MrTickyMcG

MrTickyMcG

QCup Player
Jun 3, 2021
Yeah, thought was pretty average too. I hear ya. RK beat him in every department , again! Still, it's great we can carry dead weight like James.
Who is was? Is that one of our players? I can’t see him in our team list. I can’t understand your broken English.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
? Huh ?
RK was okay ! Had better metres, made more tackles, had less missed tackles, had more tackle busts than James...and still out-performed him in every department in less minutes.

Cant recall James missing a tackle that led to a try. Those are the ones that matter.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • HarryAllan7
  • marw
  • Cavalo
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.