Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I agree but I have MASSIVE faith in the recruitment and retention team, as well as the coaching staff, to make the right choices given they have done so well recently...

Hosking and hoeter are great examples of finding diamonds in the rough but there ability to recruit the right experienced guys has been remarkable. James hasn't been great but he has given us exactly what we need, Lee the same, Roberts was our 5th string half and did his job, Kelly I'd a great job, pereria wasn't getting a run at the dragons (remarkable really), Billy Walters even.

I thought it the other day but given the storms depth plummeting and our depth/ability to find diamonds in the rough I do wonder if donaghy brought some recruitment staff with him haha

Hosking and Hoeter are must keeps for mine. I've already accepted we'll lose Pereira to a struggling team, and probably Riki as well if Hosking pushes him out of the side, Farnworth in 2024 and of course Niu and TMM will both be gone now that Walsh is coming back.

A tonne of big decisions to be made re: the squad going forward over this coming off season.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Great effort to go back to back against a rejuvenated Titans outfit.

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We’re the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We’re the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on we beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We’re standing tall
We’re the finest and the greatest club of all

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Hey!!

Well

The Broncos are our name
Through the north we won our fame
Being handy with the ball
And we drove the Blues insane
And we put on a move
And we scored a certain try
So sing out our alibi

You didn’t know we had to beat ya
And we’re so sorry my friends
You didn’t know we had to beat ya

We will never do it again

Bullshit

R

realist

BRL Player
Jun 3, 2017
Only watched the highlights. Was Niu lazy af in defence or were the highlights just unfriendly to him.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Was interesting to see fifita taking a few tough runs out of his 20m tonight. First time I think I've seen it lol. Also interesting to see that game on the line with 5 mins to go they cut him out with passes lol. Million dollars well spent! Foran will do him and the titans good next year though, but ffs couldn't believe people thought titans were a guaranteed top 8 lol. We have won more games then they did last year already haha...

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Lee
4. Staggs
5. Pereria
6. Mam
7. Arey
8. Carrigan
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell
12. Riki (hosking if suspended and has played right in the past, if not then piakura finally gets his shot!)
13. Hethrington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Paliasia
17. Gamble

Really liked what Gamble did off the bench, looked like a ball playing forward this time rather than a tall half playing in the forwards.

Note: not expecting TMM, Haas or cobbo back given Walters comments (obviously straight back in for their corresponding spots the week after, with paliasia out for haas with jensen to bench (happy either way but think jensen brings quick ptb and tougher defence with a different body shape to tackle whereas paliasia just has a good engine).

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.