20:00

Panthers

Team Lists

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
This is a line in the sand game for our team. We just have to find a way to have a good performance. It’s been a really poor season so far. Our best performance and only one of note so far was the Cowboys win in round 3.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
This is a line in the sand game for our team. We just have to find a way to have a good performance. It’s been a really poor season so far. Our best performance and only one of note so far was the Cowboys win in round 3.
I rate the storm game as a good performance. Despite losing reyno and Mariner breaking his back we were pretty good considering the turmoil.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Well I'm shocked. Some on here were leading us all to believe that the Panthers wouldn't lose with half their team out. Looks like they should start thinking about sacking their coach too after losing this weekend to a non-origin affected side...wait a minute.
Guess you have to play like headless chooks all season, lose a bunch of consecutive games including at near full strength, and drop to tenth place on the table to have fans questioning the coach. But what would I know. I'm not the one on my period.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
LOL. I said that last week. I have to keep moving the line closer to the shithouse.

Matheos

Matheos

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2014
As others have alluded to, this game is our season-defining moment.
We have 9 games left (plus a bye)
We only have to travel outside of Queensland once (against Newcastle).
Our last 3 games are at Suncorp and will have Reynolds back.
It counts for little but on paper, we are better than every side we play in the run-in except for probably the Panthers and Storm. We just need the right attitude - cut the crap errors, show spirit, aggressive line speed and let's do the simple stuff well.

If we do this... and stay fit, this team can give us one hell of a ride into September.

C'mon boys! Fire the F UP!

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
It counts for little but on paper, we are better than every side we play in the run-in except for probably the Panthers and Storm. We just need the right attitude - cut the crap errors, show spirit, aggressive line speed and let's do the simple stuff well.

If we do this... and stay fit, this team can give us one hell of a ride into September.

I saw someone say somewhere we might need to win 6 of the 9 to make the 8. Kevvie doesn't have much time left to "get things right."

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Well I'm shocked. Some on here were leading us all to believe that the Panthers wouldn't lose with half their team out. Looks like they should start thinking about sacking their coach too after losing this weekend to a non-origin affected side...wait a minute.

Ivan can`t coach .
Toddy can . LOL .

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
How long until Reyno is back? 6 weeks?

I think Madden has to go. He can’t kick us out of trouble and he doesn’t seem to be vocal in attack at all.

I’d either give Rogers ago, or try something wild like giving Ezra the 7 jersey and saying it’s your team now bud, do your worst.

With Reece at the back, also kicking, and Mam playing both sides, I don’t really care who plays 6.
Idk mam was the senior half against the warriors and should have been all over the ball and play calling and for the most part went missing imo,the number on his back will make little difference I think.

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015

That summation is very optimistic, but you make some good points, sure hope you're right.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Bish
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncoFan94
  • Scdeac
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • scobie
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • TimWhatley
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.