20:00

Panthers

Team Lists

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Pull the origin stars from this one. We won't win anyway and why give Penrith another opportunity to break Walsh's face again? I know May is gone but that team is full of grubs so someone else will step up to the plate to do it.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We don't have one.

We've reportedly only got 7 forwards available for selection. The rest are injured or suspended
I've got no idea who gets named next week... Jensen could be in the origin frame as well.

Do we even have enough fit and available players...

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Badel & Co says Staggs is training with reserves, then off to Wellington NSW for a mate's funeral. Oates and Arthars to wing. Mariner to centre.

Second opinion, from earlier:

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Kotoni was positing on instagram about losing his mate recently. Hopefully he's ok, and can make it back to Brisbane in time.

This season is truly cursed

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
May as well cancel this season now. We're a joke. Choked in the Grand Final and now nothing at the club works properly.

Finbar

Finbar

QCup Player
May 21, 2018
we are bottom of the world in successful wins from opposition goal line drop outs.
You can tell that the opposition knows they just have to get a player to contest and another player behind the ball, because all we do is bat the ball back to no one. There is a lot of attention to detail missing at the club.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
Pull the origin stars from this one. We won't win anyway and why give Penrith another opportunity to break Walsh's face again? I know May is gone but that team is full of grubs so someone else will step up to the plate to do it.

I agree. Pull them, because you know what would happen even if they were there bro

Broncos will not make the 8

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
And you are a Penrith fan trolling on an opposition fan page on a Tuesday morning. That makes you the true definition of "nothing".

What's funny is he joined the page as a Broncos fan years back which just makes this sudden Panthers love more pathetic.

He made a post after the 2015 GF.

"Gutted".

Deep down he's still a Broncos fan.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • BroncosMan
  • Lostboy
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Dexter
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.