PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Totally Unr3al

Totally Unr3al

BRL Player
May 3, 2024
Cameron Smith and Cooper Cronk couldn’t win a comp with the lowest time in possession of any team in the league

Sure injuries and changes haven’t helped but we need to stop dropping the ball…immediately

Brett Da Man LeMan

Brett Da Man LeMan

QCup Player
Aug 11, 2023
FIL just told me the panthers are resting half their squad. So they'll all be nice and refreshed vs the Broncs! Probably with cleary back too cuz why the **** not!!

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
How long until Reyno is back? 6 weeks?

I think Madden has to go. He can’t kick us out of trouble and he doesn’t seem to be vocal in attack at all.

I’d either give Rogers ago, or try something wild like giving Ezra the 7 jersey and saying it’s your team now bud, do your worst.

With Reece at the back, also kicking, and Mam playing both sides, I don’t really care who plays 6.

Lostboy

Lostboy

U18 Player
Feb 21, 2024
How long until Reyno is back? 6 weeks?

I think Madden has to go. He can’t kick us out of trouble and he doesn’t seem to be vocal in attack at all.

I’d either give Rogers ago, or try something wild like giving Ezra the 7 jersey and saying it’s your team now bud, do your worst.

With Reece at the back, also kicking, and Mam playing both sides, I don’t really care who plays 6.
What if you play Ezra 7 and Walsh 5/8
Arthurs 1

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Arthurs 1
Could do. I would actually play Walsh at 5/8 in attack and Cobbo at 5/8 in defence. Cobbo fullback in attack and Walsh at FB in defence.

But I know that’s a bit of a cooked idea

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It’s not going to matter who’s at halfback if the forwards don’t aim up which they haven’t been.

Madden was doing just fine until the side went to shit and he started having to play off the back foot because our forwards are getting bashed.

Rogers at 7, Mam at 7, won’t change shit until the rest of the side starts putting in the effort.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Halfback is only an issue if your forward pack is beaten. Reynolds would look rubbish behind our pack at the moment

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Halfback is only an issue if your forward pack is beaten. Reynolds would look rubbish behind our pack at the moment
Not true. Reyno is experienced and talented enough to play off the back foot. His kicking and smart patches over a lot of issue our team has had for a long time. Still would’ve lost a few even with him though.

I’m not expecting Madden to be Adam though

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Not true. Reyno is experienced and talented enough to play off the back foot. His kicking and smart patches over a lot of issue our team has had for a long time. Still would’ve lost a few even with him though.

I’m not expecting Madden to be Adam though
Didn’t help us in the grand final though did it

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
GF is better than 9th
There’s many factors why we’re 9th. It’s actually unfair how many people expect the world from a guy who has never proved he’s up to it.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Arthurs 1
Could do. I would actually play Walsh at 5/8 in attack and Cobbo at 5/8 in defence. Cobbo fullback in attack and Walsh at FB in defence.

But I know that’s a bit of a cooked idea
Could do. Willison FB, Baker HB but defending at prop, one armed Reyno at hooker and Kevy to 5/8 but defending from the bench.

That should fix the ball handling up real nice.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • kman
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wild Horse
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.