PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Could do. Willison FB, Baker HB but defending at prop, one armed Reyno at hooker and Kevy to 5/8 but defending from the bench.

That should fix the ball handling up real nice.
Yea good one. It’s essentially the same position except Walsh would kick instead of Cobbo, and Cobbo would defend in the front line.

It’s not rocket science

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Mam has played well, in my opinion.

Just because we get belted doesn't make our halves instantly shit, we barely got the ball in the first half.
It's not that we didn't "get the ball," we coughed up the ball, couldn't defend our line or get back onside.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well I'm shocked. Some on here were leading us all to believe that the Panthers wouldn't lose with half their team out. Looks like they should start thinking about sacking their coach too after losing this weekend to a non-origin affected side...wait a minute.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Well I'm shocked. Some on here were leading us all to believe that the Panthers wouldn't lose with half their team out. Looks like they should start thinking about sacking their coach too after losing this weekend to a non-origin affected side...wait a minute.

They could barely score a try.

The one they scored was off the back of a ridiculous weight of possession and something like 8 consecutive penalties, it was only a Drinkwater missed tackle too.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

That team still would have beaten us at the moment.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Calling it now. We are going to smash the Panthers next week

The only thing really going for us is that we tend to put in a better effort against Panthers at Suncorp. Even during that 20/21 period we weren't getting flogged by them.

2020 we lost 25-12. 2021 we lost 20-12.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
The only thing really going for us is that we tend to put in a better effort against Panthers at Suncorp. Even during that 20/21 period we weren't getting flogged by them.

2020 we lost 25-12. 2021 we lost 20-12.
In every loss we have had injuries in key positions too. Haas one year, tesi went down with a hamstring when we were on top another year. Walsh this year.

It's always some sort of adversity and we beat ourselves

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
It just proves how great Luai is…

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
If we can't fire up for our fourth (fifth if you include magic round) sold out crowd of the season we are fucked

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lostboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Dexter
  • barker
  • Johnny92
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • maddo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Aldo
  • Bish
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.