Night
20:00

Panthers

Team Lists

M

mstreet

QCup Player
Sep 3, 2020
Your team is nothing and they will never will a premiership again in your lifetime
You ok buddy?

If you are feeling a little lost, lonely, and empty, i think lifeline might be the best place to contact.

Please be kind to yourself. I'm sure someone out there cares deeply about you. Maybe talk to your mum.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
You ok buddy?

If you are feeling a little lost, lonely, and empty, i think lifeline might be the best place to contact.

Please be kind to yourself. I'm sure someone out there cares deeply about you. Maybe talk to your mum.
Maybe he was just killing some time waiting for the Centrelink queue. On a busy day you could be there for hours.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
NRL2024BHQTeamListRound18

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Man our bench looks like a smouldering turd doesn’t it…. Gonna need one hell of a performance from our starters to give us a chance in this one.

HarryAllan7

HarryAllan7

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
Not a great team.. especially the bench.

But, the Cowboys just beat the Panthers with a team containing even less talent than what we’ve named.

Unfortunately, I can’t remember the last time Penrith dropped 2 in a row. Cowboys have probably made our task 10 times harder now as the Panthers will be out to bounce back.

Could be a very long night….

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Team list is absolutely fucked. Corey Oates back on the wing. **** me dead. Kevvie has lost the plot. First coach to be sacked 2025.

Totally Unr3al

Totally Unr3al

BRL Player
May 3, 2024
A couple of more losses and the season is certainly over
How is it possible we don’t have any young players to give a go? A schoolboy could do a better job than Oates on the wing

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
I'm unfortunately thinking this may be very rough and in the 50's...... 😭😭😭 I just want to see some glimmer of hope that they realise how bad they're playing and improve. I've seen no improvement the last 3 weeks, they have continued down the same path, week in and week out. Would love to see them put a fight. This season is slipping away from them and I hope they have some fire up their ass!!!
**Not holding my breath though**😓😓

Active Now

• Donald Garner
  • OzeMike
  • Lostboy
  • Scdeac
  • Kev_Guz
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Manofoneway
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bish
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • Battler
  • leon.bott
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.