POST GAME [Round 18, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Just another troll that signed up last night. Don't feed the trolls.
Differing opinions doesn't equal trolling. I think the Broncos have had it so good for so long I enjoy it when they come back to Earth. Plus the suggestions that the Riff team are roided up was delightful.

Differing opinions doesn't equal trolling. I think the Broncos have had it so good for so long I enjoy it when they come back to Earth. Plus the suggestions that the Riff team are roided up was delightful.
To be clear opposition fans are more than welcome here and we do have some great ones on here. If you are coming to discuss the game in good faith then all good, but if you are here to mock us or find our tears delicious or whatever else then it will be a short visit.

Remote 2

Nothing suss.....

To be clear opposition fans are more than welcome here and we do have some great ones on here. If you are coming to discuss the game in good faith then all good, but if you are here to mock us or find our tears delicious or whatever else then it will be a short visit.
I'm not a broncos fan, but I'm here with good intentions. I was having a go at the 'oh woe is me' attitude of some posters. If I'm out of line, feel free to pull me up.

He was already playing at least two positions last night. Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but we need to get a succession in place for Reynolds. Three months ago.
Well it's obvious that's what the club tried with Madden. He's shown he can do it before and I thought he was a great signing when the club picked him up. Played some NRL, been around the men's game for a while.. the perfect understudy of Reynolds. He's just not delivered so far and it's a shame.

One thing is certain. We can't buy our way out of this one.

Really I think the club have black earmarked for big things but we are going to definitely need someone to fill that void for a few years while he develops.

Who knows, he could he an early bloomer like Mam and force his way into the side in 2026. Even as a kickbot, his bombs and overall kicking game is an improvement on Madden.

Smoothy has also shown he can play pretty enormous minutes. Even if it's just one out passes. His motor has seriously impressed me in recent weeks. He made 50 tackles last night with only one miss. Incredible display I thought.

Could the club bring black into first grade like we did with nikorima and hunt. Off the bench somehow woth smoothy playing big minutes.

The riff are definitely on the juice… Cleary turning into the pimple faced kid from the Simpsons a couple of years ago made it so obvious

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Stix
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • Bongo
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Smokin' Joe
  • K-Style
  • BroncosMan
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.