POST GAME [Round 18, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Also, Raiders are playing knights and both are on the same points as us which means short of a miracle in the last 5 minutes, or a draw, we will finish the round in 11th place

If Kev had a big circle around this game for the past 5 weeks (which it looked like he did in the first half), it has not worked out for him.

It's time for some tough questions to be asked. Not least of which why Penrith have been able to play like Olympians for the full 80 minutes for the past 3 years.

If Kev had a big circle around this game for the past 5 weeks (which it looked like he did in the first half), it has not worked out for him.

It's time for some tough questions to be asked. Not least of which why Penrith have been able to play like Olympians for the full 80 minutes for the past 3 years.
Why do none of their players get less fit when they leave if what your insinuating is true?

disappointing obviously, but watching that and assuming a few more losses due to origin and resting I feel confident we make top 6 at the end, top 8 ez

That level of effort and intensity needs to be our standard for the rest of the year... we played a cracking game, but just didn't have enough polish to finish it off.

Panthers were definitely struggled / worried at times, but we then let them off the hook to relieve any sort of pressure we built.

Given the absolute crud form that we came into that game with vs the confidence of like 4yrs of excellence that panthers are coming into that game with... I think that is a decent effort and if a couple things go for us... like Haas collecting that grubber cleanly ... then we're every chance of winning that game

Active Now

• theshed
  • Ozired
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • simplythebest
  • Redfern_1980
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Lurker
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • the_next
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.