PRE-GAME Round 18 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

You can still enjoy the young ones having a go at trying to make the eight. You can still lend your support to them having a red hot go. You can still watch on as Milf goes about re-learning the craft of a modern day running fullback. You can still watch on to see if Dearden begins to come out of his shell in the halves now that Milf has moved to the back. You can still marvel at the likes of Fifita, Flegler and Carrigan ripping into forwards with years more experience and coming out on top. You can still hope and pray that Siebs manages to workout a way to shuffle Macca off into obscurity. You can still watch on at the train wreck that is our captain.

I actually think with all our troops back on board that we're a great chance of knocking off Souths and Melbourne up here (provided everyone plays to the same standards as we put in against the Rorters) so I refuse to concede that the season is over for us - yet.

And finally Haas! He's worth your admission money alone.
Great post.

Wonder if Oates will have his dolphin hands for this game ..

So if what I read about Glenn training at left centre is true, it may end up being -

1. Milford
2. Oates
11. Glenn
3. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Boyd (c)
7. Turpin
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Haas
16. Fifita
12. Pangai Jr
13. Flegler

14. Segeyaro
15. Ofahengaue
17. Carrigan
18. Kennedy

So if what I read about Glenn training at left centre is true, it may end up being -

1. Milford
2. Oates
11. Glenn
3. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Boyd (c)
7. Turpin
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Haas
16. Fifita
12. Pangai Jr
13. Flegler

14. Segeyaro
15. Ofahengaue
17. Carrigan
18. Kennedy
I hope he swaps Farnworth for isaako though. He needs to take some time in QLD cup to get himself sorted without the pressure. His attitude and skill mean he will be back but he is a liability at the moment.

IMG 3438

Perhaps McCullough has the whole Melisandre thing going on with a ruby anklet under his footy socks. Would explain the slow motion passes.

But in all honesty, a good depiction of Andrew after his 2 year player option

Tolman and Sue are both out as well as Foran. The pessimist in me thinks this is set up for one of our "We've got this one, let's put in a half assed effort, what could go wrong?" efforts.

Thanks for jinxing us. You know what happens when we are supposed to win by listing opposition players out with injury. Now I have to go put money on the bulldogs to reverse jinx

Nope, it's Farnworth.

Just because they're named that way doesn't mean the change won't happen, it still could. I asked someone that was at training today and they said it was Glenn at left centre, Fifita on the left edge & Staggs at right centre.

Seems like an odd thing to train for if they didn't plan on using it in a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because they're named that way doesn't mean the change won't happen, it still could. I asked someone that was at training today and they said it was Glenn at left centre, Fifita on the left edge & Staggs at right centre.

Seems like an odd thing to train for if they didn't plan on using it in a game.

I think he may have only read the headline ... it says in the 4th line of the article that Glenn trained at center, which means the switch could be on the cards

Wonder how bad Gillo's injury is then?

Still a bonus keeping an almost unchanged side. And another week of TPJ running wild on the edges will do me.
Gillo copped a whack quite a few weeks ago and since then he's been down. I think he's possibly a little gun shy but only when he's got time and not when he's simply reacting to normal tackling. Personal theory only of course.

I like the look of the team this week, again it's a pretty good balance and pretty much, no exactly as I'd have picked it. That'd change though if I had Dearden and SOS fit, Macca would be in ISC and dear old Darbs would have Isaako's wing spot.

I think he may have only read the headline ... it says in the 4th line of the article that Glenn trained at center, which means the switch could be on the cards

I read "despite" as well.

All I know for certain is that Segy will replace Macca at the 50th minute.

I we don’t just need a win but a bloody flogging for our for/against.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Bongo
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.