PRE-GAME Round 18 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Milford was the Game manager when he was at 6 but he can kick, if you can't Kick you can't game manage.

Milford like Lockyer was a 6 playing as a 7(The term being the 7 is the game managing half and the 6 is the instinct half).

Hope that clears up what I mean, he can wear what ever number he likes but generally it's accepted if your the game managing half your playing as a 7( even though in the modern game the 6 and 7 swap jerseys depending on the team).

I do see how SoS with his ball play can be a Genuine play maker but without the kicking game your not a proper game manager, not saying the kicking game can't be developed though it certainly can.
Your and you're aren't interchangeable though!

Here’s the tram list for our game against the dogs at this time of year in 2017. No real point to this post except to note how much a tram can change in 2 years. We won 42 - 12. Not a single player to score points that night is still at the club.

1. Kodi Nikorima
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberta
4. TauTau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCallaugh
10. Adam Blair
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh Mcguire

14. Sam Thaiday
15. TPJ
16. Offa
17. Benji Marshall

I like the look of our current team better

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.