Round 18 - Broncos vs. Sharks - Post Match Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
In here.

You know what, the Sharks didn't even play better than us - it was all Todd Carney. That's the difference have a good player in the halves makes.

Meanwhile, we've got a bloke close to retirement and past his best, plus a redhead with the creativity of a piece of bark.

The good:

McGuire, great performance from him. Some aggression too, he looked ready to kill.
Glenn, strong running, but being used wrongly by one of the worst coaches in the NRL.
Tasi, great off the bench.
Oates, going to be a star.
Stagg, great comeback. Great defence and strong running. Some passing too.
Hoffman, just a gun.
Hunt, a superb 5 minutes where he saved 2 and set up 1.

The bad
Maranta. Just horrific.
Norman. He has to go.
Prince and Wallace. Just disgusting.
Hala, why don't you do some jogging for an hour a day, maybe you'll be able to last longer than 10 minutes.
Griffin, a horrible coach who is stuck in 1995.

Just give us one quality playmaker in that match and we would have won, thats what pisses me off the most. I was tough on Prince early on the season but you know what, the entire spine can piss off.

Last edited:
I've never truly contemplated a mass shooting, but if I ever do, I'll do it at Red Hill, you guys have my word.

Some great things. Don't loose faith. Norman was poor and the halves were average. Kahu looks good but favoured his thumb. McGuire was tough. Oates Baralaba is so proud of you. Buy next wek with all players back to fight for 8th spot. Lets hope results go our way.

i think hook fucked up with the side. tasi should be run on and hala off the bench. hala did too much tackling and was too unfit to hit up hard.

i hope kahu hasn't injured himself again because if he has we'll be stuck with knob head maranta

"I thought the lads showed great heart tonight, really scrambled in defense great, we were unlucky on a few occasions, we'll be better next week"

My prediction for Anthony Griffin at the presser

It took them until the final 3mins with the game gone to decide to start to take some chances, it's ridiculous. Wallace has had more than enough chances, the bye gives them an opportunity to make a change, hes not performing and needs to go.

at least there's no sam thaiday to say "a win's around the corner" when is around the corner? 2015?

**** BHQ is shit sometimes, Prince saved so many tries and played his heart out. Without his last ditch efforts we would have been down by alot more at halftime.

"I thought the lads showed great heart tonight, really scrambled in defense great, we were unlucky on a few occasions, we'll be better next week"

My prediction for Anthony Griffin at the presser

and he'll take about two and a half minutes to get that sentence out ...

at least there's no sam thaiday to say "a win's around the corner" when is around the corner? 2015?

For Sam, Matt, Corey and Justin there's one coming Wednesday. They better enjoy it, it'll be their last til the World Cup.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.