Round 18 - Broncos vs Warriors

You can definitely tell when TPJ is missing from the side these days, Lodge’s form is down since the rib issue, hopefully he can get back to his earlier season form.

How many times can you burn the candle by giving up big half time leads? They are not going to be able to reel in this sort of deficit every time.

Can't be making a habit of this.

Last edited:
I'm fucking pissed at McC too. I understand he copped a forearm to the neck but there were better ways he could've brought attention to that that didn't involve throwing punches and seeing yourself to the bin when the team is under the pump.

I got no time to comment....
Gotta go get a fresh bag of pretzels!
Come on Wayne! Weave some magic!
Fresh pretzels,,,, fresh start... bring on a huge comeback in the second 40.
I need a hug

We're definitely an 8th placed speedbump team this year. Smash the Tits by 34 points then deliver....THAT. How fucking fast can they go backwards?

Shocking missed tackles, stupid errors, terrible body language....They just don't give a shit.

We're playing against a side that has randomly shown up for the first time in a month. We're playing shocking footy, but we're missing two of our best players (not counting Bird) whereas NZ are full strength. Not an excuse, we're playing horribly, but it's a factor.

We're playing against a side that has randomly shown up for the first time in a month. We're playing shocking footy, but we're missing two of our best players (not counting Bird) whereas NZ are full strength. Not an excuse, we're playing horribly, but it's a factor.

Is Tohu playing?

He should have been binned if that was deemed a pen

Last edited:

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.