LIVE Round 18 - Broncos vs Warriors

Discussion in 'Live Game Chat' started by Foordy, Jul 15, 2018.

1. tajhay

tajhay BRL Player

Just pick players like Lockyer and Meninga do. From a hat.

2. Stix

Stix NRL Player

Yep, that and the Broncos always find a way to lose the 'must win' kind of games.
    Usually at home in front of a packed house and a spot in the finals or similar riding on it. We were down on troops and had a few backing up after origin....They need to be up for it next week so hopefully this loss will hurt enough to kick start them.

3. tajhay

tajhay BRL Player

TBH i think both teams were poor today, just that the Broncos were worse than us today. Hopefully both improve before the finals, and both have a lot to work on.

4. surfin

surfin U18 Player

Not even close to full strength.

5. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

Said that too many times this year, to be honest, my heart is starting to not be in it. I'll always have that little voice telling me the Broncos can win no matter what and always be a finals chance, but it's just about sunk in that we're not going to become consistent and that the mentality of the team won't solidify any time soon - something is off there, maybe Wayne doesn't even know what it is.

6. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

Your mob piled on in tackles, ours made pathetic grab tackles and let you guys offload all day. You have a variety in attack, we don't. Warriors were not poor today, outplayed us in just about every way. My one whinge would be your team was allowed to lay all over us, and we were penalized a lot in the first half for the same thing, so your boys got a roll on and we didn't. And whenever we did, we dropped the ball and fucked up.

7. surfin

surfin U18 Player

I actually thought the refs weren't too bad today, their live calls on the no trys were bang on, not sure about anyone being penalised a lot either, especially as the Broncs led the penalty count most of the game, which kind of disproves your feeling.
    I have to say though reading posts here after both losses and wins is so close to the Warriors site it's not funny.

Thanks for the game guys.

8. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

I think all footy fans are like this. The refs calls I'm talking about were the ones where broncos are laying on tackles, something the Warriors got away with and got a roll on as a result. I'm not at all suggesting the refs won the Warriors the game.

Porthoz and surfin like this.
  9. ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7 U18 Player

We are happy with Luke personally ;)

10. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Of course you are, it’s a contract year.

Morkel likes this.