PRE-GAME Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Regardless of how we fair on Saturday, the Dogs are by far one of the most over-hyped teams at the moment. If we can control their forwards we will win comfortably.

Watching Nikorima's come back game and he got 32 minutes, 4 runs, 5 tackles.

Bennett just confirmed we're 1-17, everyone pulled up well from origin.. the bad news is that James Graham is back for the Bulldogs.

Confirmed ?

I can't seem to find any confirmation online anywhere ??

Confirmed ?

Team Update: Stars Get Through - Broncos

The Bulldogs could also have skipper James Graham as a late inclusion.

Coach Des Hasler revealed on Friday morning that the Bulldogs prop will undergo a fitness test after making good progress on a hamstring injury suffered a month ago, while he is yet to decide on whether to rest some of his State of Origin stars.

Confirmed ?

Me either. All I could find was that all their Origin players are being monitored, Brett Morris is the most in doubt and James Graham will undergo a last minute fitness test.

So as IBM said: "could" is not "confirmed".

@7th_Tackle: LATE MAIL on @7NewsSydney tonight: James Graham passed fit for @NRL_Bulldogs. Josh Morris and David Klemmer to be rested. @7Sport

I said that Bennett confirmed we're 1-17, not that he confirmed that Graham was playing :lol:

Hmm.. No Morris or Klemmer, that might sway my tip to the Broncos.. oh well, too late to change now.

No Morris and Klemmer puts us right in the frame

the dogs vs storm game felt a bit like a carry-on from origin II with klemmer and all that hype, look at that game objectively and it was a close match. I'm confident...

Hmm.. No Morris or Klemmer, that might sway my tip to the Broncos.. oh well, too late to change now.
Me too...too late she cried and I'll be happy I'm wrong although I'm about 500 th in the Fox tipping and getting better each week. Just would like three or up to nine perfect tipping rounds !!!!

They were saying on triple m Klemmer will play.

Interesting stat.

Under Hasler, Bulldogs have never lost in the same week after an Origin game.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncos Maestro
  • jd87
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Stix
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.