Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it's pissing down. Hoping the wet leads to some handling errors from the tired Dogs forwards

Shervo hinted at the game being called off. Hail and lightning. Ugh, I want the two points. Not splitting it with that scum.

I'm pretty sure the video ref could have actually sent it back as refs call and the ref could have ruled on the forward pass. Maxwell has done it before.

Round 23 vs Dragons 2008.

The refs should have sent that Dogs try up as a No Try. Then, if Gillett did touch it, they can overrule. They just completely botched it.

And therein lies the major problem with our code. We are so spontaneous with rule changes and it's confusing.

I don't think Ref's call is an option anymore though. They have to pick one or the other.

I don't think Ref's call is an option anymore though. They have to pick one or the other.
Case in point. Noone even knows what the rules are with certainty. I love this game but damn it is so hard to convince people who haven't grown up with it that it is as good as it is when you can't explain the rules easily and with certainty.

The touch judge on this right hand side is fucked.

Missed that pass 3 metres forwards
Missed the six again call when JMoz knocked it down
Sent up Maranta's effort as a 'try' when watching live it looked sketchy as

The touch judge on this right hand side is ****ed.

Missed that pass 3 metres forwards
Missed the six again call when JMoz knocked it down
Sent up Maranta's effort as a 'try' when watching live it looked sketchy as

Well spotted. He needs his eyes checked.

Ah come on. The likelihood of a lightning strike on a field surrounded by a giant metal cage is so low.

Who knows what the rules are anymore?

On Wednesday night I heard a rule that isn't mentioned in any rulebook or even been used for as long as I can remember. But it doesn't matter now. Can't change the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.