LIVE Round 18 Discussion

soup

State of Origin Rep
I don’t like Smith either, but that last 10 mins or so was a master class in game management. Credit where it’s due...

Dash

NRL Player
Brisbane
So overrated, had 1 and a half good seasons and people thought he was the best in the game. One of the best decisions we made was keeping McCullough over him & Parcell.
Sure it's the right call now, but if we had Granville instead of McCullough we'd be 2015 premiers.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
So overrated, had 1 and a half good seasons and people thought he was the best in the game. One of the best decisions we made was keeping McCullough over him & Parcell.
Granville was and would still be a fantastic impact player coming off the bench. He isnt a starting hooker in a million years imo.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Sure it's the right call now, but if we had Granville instead of McCullough we'd be 2015 premiers.
We wouldn't have made the GF with Granville throwing the ball to nobody and missing tackles all year

Dash

NRL Player
Brisbane
We wouldn't have made the GF with Granville throwing the ball to nobody and missing tackles all year
He wasn't doing that in 2015. He's absolutely fucking terrible this year though. I reckon he's cost the Cows 3 or 4 wins at least.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
He wasn't doing that in 2015. He's absolutely fucking terrible this year though. I reckon he's cost the Cows 3 or 4 wins at least.
He's been missing tackles since he was playing at Wynnum. Knocking himself cold a few times attempting to make easy tackles too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter