Allo

NRL Captain
Why are you silly people in this thread

Wait there’s no live rd18 discussion

Edit 2: in this sub forum at least

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
Manly are definitely capable of winning the premiership this year IMO. Like us, they have a gun forward pack, only more experienced and more consistent, and then they also have DCE and Turbo to go with it.

I feel like I don't hate them as much as the Roosters or the Storm these days either. Yuck.

Last edited:

something

QCup Player
It’s certainly changed hasn’t it . Manly used to suck the most , now they’re alright. Got me thinking...

Less hated teams : Raiders , Manly , Warriors, Knights, Titans, Parra, Penrith, tigers
More hated teams : Storm, Roosters, Souths, Dragons, Dogs, Sharks (although hatred diminishing for sharks)
I hate them the most... but I still usually back them over nsw teams (dunno what that’s about): Cowboys, but mainly cuz of Taumalolo, Scott and Feldt and Queensland

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
But NRL counsel Peter McGrath maintained Kikau bent his left arm and positioned his left shoulder to drive into the playmaker and made no attempt to wrap both arms around.

“If there’s time to do with the right arm, then why not with the left?” McGrath said.

After hearing 80 minutes of evidence, the NRL judiciary panel took less than 10 to find him guilty.
Well a broken clock is right twice a day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter