Round 18 Discussion

Bunker trying desperately to keep the Knights points differential intact.

That obstruction call against Butcher was one of the worst I've seen all year.

Bunker trying desperately to keep the Knights points differential intact.

That obstruction call against Butcher was one of the worst I've seen all year.

Is he supposed to disappear? It was just ridiculous.

I don't require commentary. I always watch without the sound. They have nothing to say and besides that, when they're talking they aren't concentrating on the game. I am light years ahead of them most of the time, they constantly credit players with tackles when it's another who makes the real difference or is the main tackler, they utterly miss players sustaining injury, place it in the wrong part of the body when they finally have their attention drawn to the injury, often call a players second or third touch his first ! Completely miss a substitution even though they are there at the game and I get just one angle and a bare second or two yet still notice the change.

It's drivel mostly and I don't give a **** about the female perspective. If you haven't been in the organised fight that rugby league is you just don't know what the **** you're talking about.
Imagine a man describing and commenting on childbirth. Now you get my position on women commentating. I could however listen to a woman who has played rugby league, just as long as she's punched on ha ha.

Imagine a man describing and commenting on childbirth. Now you get my position on women commentating. I could however listen to a woman who has played rugby league, just as long as she's punched on ha ha.
So by your logic a male obstetrician with 30 years experience knows less than a female who is about to give birth for the first time and is therefore somehow magically more qualified to comment on what is happening during childbirth. You're such a boomer at times @Huge. What next? Maybe you'll be demanding the removal of all females from the clergy because they're not qualified to administer to their fellow human beings.

So by your logic a male obstetrician with 30 years experience knows less than a female who is about to give birth for the first time and is therefore somehow magically more qualified to comment on what is happening during childbirth. You're such a boomer at times @Huge. What next? Maybe you'll be demanding the removal of all females from the clergy because they're not qualified to administer to their fellow human beings.
You're right. Get rid of all those female priests out of the Catholic church! Yes, the woman giving birth and the woman who has given birth can more adequately describe what it's like to give birth or by your logic do you think the ob is more qualified to describe it because he's read a book? Silly childish argument, you're such a new age snowflake.

Settled on the couch for the afternoon and going to enjoy watching the Cowboys get absolutely rolled!

McGuire binned for probably saying what everyone thinks of Atkins. Shit ref.

He then calls play on after Smith knocks on in dummy half. Storm score two plays later and conveniently Fox don't show any replays despite the commentators calling it a "bobble".

It's so blatant that these games are being manufactured, why is it constantly being ignored?

Last edited:
He then calls play on after Smith knocks on in dummy half. Storm score two plays later and conveniently Fox don't show any replays despite the commentators calling it a "bobble".

It's so blatant that these games are being manufactured, why is it constantly being ignored?
Was that the knock on just after the forward pass

Damn serving up some soft ice cream today Cowboys

I know he's had an injury concern or two but from what I've seen of Munster he's having a pretty poor season by his high standards.

He might be biding his time for finals but certainly wouldn't put him in the top handful of 5/8's on form currently.

Last edited:
I know he's had an injury concern or two but from what I've seen of Munster he's having a pretty poor season by his high standards.

He might be biding his time for finals but certainly wouldn't put him in the top handful of 5/8's on form currently.
He’s a fb, I’d through the check book at him to play fb for us.

You'd have to ask the clown in charge who brought in the changes and the season re-draw .....even though the broncs have been putrid the calls are deplorable...eg the captains call the other week that we won but lost!!!
The panthers parra game was the sealer for me turned it off at half time...panthers offside the whole 40 ... Wouldnt be suprised if they've already engraved the rorters on the shield.....first team to do the 3peat in NRL....they love a fairytale finish
Oh btw lets not forget this flog Vlandys wants the Melbourne cup moved to late november!!! Bloke is a deaset ****

I don't require commentary. I always watch without the sound. They have nothing to say and besides that, when they're talking they aren't concentrating on the game. I am light years ahead of them most of the time, they constantly credit players with tackles when it's another who makes the real difference or is the main tackler, they utterly miss players sustaining injury, place it in the wrong part of the body when they finally have their attention drawn to the injury, often call a players second or third touch his first ! Completely miss a substitution even though they are there at the game and I get just one angle and a bare second or two yet still notice the change.

It's drivel mostly and I don't give a **** about the female perspective. If you haven't been in the organised fight that rugby league is you just don't know what the **** you're talking about.
Yvonne Sampson is one of Qld’s finest female origin players and also worked on staff at the broncos for a very long time before she was picked up by nine. She knows what she is talking about.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.