Round 18 Discussion

You'd have to ask the clown in charge who brought in the changes and the season re-draw .....even though the broncs have been putrid the calls are deplorable...eg the captains call the other week that we won but lost!!!
The panthers parra game was the sealer for me turned it off at half time...panthers offside the whole 40 ... Wouldnt be suprised if they've already engraved the rorters on the shield.....first team to do the 3peat in NRL....they love a fairytale finish
Oh btw lets not forget this flog Vlandys wants the Melbourne cup moved to late november!!! Bloke is a deaset ****

You think the NRL is set on Roosters doing the 3-peat?

I reckon they're actively pushing Parra this season but given how much they're already missing Dylan Brown I can't see them getting over the line even with assistance.
I'll be waiting til week 1 of finals but there is serious money to be made in the betting market if you can pick who the refs are favouring.

Last edited:
Yvonne Sampson is one of Qld’s finest female origin players and also worked on staff at the broncos for a very long time before she was picked up by nine. She knows what she is talking about.

I didn’t even know she played footy?

Yvonne Sampson is one of Qld’s finest female origin players and also worked on staff at the broncos for a very long time before she was picked up by nine. She knows what she is talking about.
She played footy? Are you sure?

You think the NRL is set on Roosters doing the 3-peat?

I reckon they're actively pushing Parra this season but given how much they're already missing Dylan Brown I can't see them getting over the line even with assistance.
I'll be waiting til week 1 of finals but there is serious money to be made in the betting market if you can pick who the refs are favouring.
Gotta be the Cam Smith fairytale hasn't it. That's who I've got my money on

I love the warriors that much I've just bought a warriors jersey

Oh my days, that pass!!! How does he do it

Sharks have discovered this wonderful new way to make metres, its called running behind your own players. It turning out to be highly effective

There's no mention of a famous sporting career in her Wikipedia profile. When did she play female origin? Which year(s)?

There's no mention of a famous sporting career in her Wikipedia profile. When did she play female origin? Which year(s)?
Dunno, they had a big doco on her when she first started at nine, she played origin for Qld they said. Back in the old days tho, before women’s league was professional.

You might be getting confused with Ruan Sims. I think she represented NSW and was very successful at it.
yeah nah. Was definitely Yvonne. Spoke about her role at the Broncos etc and how much she loves QLD rugby league and the experience she brings to the table because she played the game. Maybe they just exaggerated the level of league she played?

Active Now

• theshed
  • Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bish
  • Skathen
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.