Round 18 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not watching but I’m seeing Hughes and Jennings off for two bench forwards. Taking the piss via resting or injuries?

I’m not watching but I’m seeing Hughes and Jennings off for two bench forwards. Taking the piss via resting or injuries?

Jennings is injured, he limped off. Not sure about Hughes but his calf was strapped up so probably was.

The fact that THIS Melbourne Storm side is going to obliterate NRL point scoring records and go down in the record books as the greatest attacking team in the history of the game tells you all you need to know about the state of the competition at the moment.

The fact that THIS Melbourne Storm side is going to obliterate NRL point scoring records and go down in the record books as the greatest attacking team in the history of the game tells you all you need to know about the state of the competition at the moment.
Yep, and not a team with Cronk, Smithler, Slater, GI or Folau

Yep, and not a team with Cronk, Smithler, Slater, GI or Folau
It poses a genuine question, was/is Cam Smith overrated? The Storm grubs have actually got better without him.

It poses a genuine question, was/is Cam Smith overrated? The Storm grubs have actually got better without him.
I think standards in this competition have absolutely plummeted over the last couple of years.. the distractions and disruptions of COVID have surely been a major cause.

Xavier Savage.....what a bloody savage! This guy will be a superstar for sure.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
31.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Rizzah - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 7,754
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Kris is the biggist cu** **** cu** going around, makes JDB look like a good cu**.
Had 30 on Tuponua and Kris any time multi
Classic, you should hit him up on twitter.

Kikau running a straight line at full pace from 30 metres away weighing 120kg and Walsh steps him.......

"He us a superstar this kid, he is going to have one hell of a career"... hahaha wtf he has quickly become the most over rated player in the comp.

RTS knocked out cold, brutal accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Jedhead
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • mrslong
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Skyblues87
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.