Round 18 - Panthers vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@josh_massoud: Only in rugby league: a fan has just been injured in the halftime catch the ball competition and will be stretcher off Sportingbet Stadium.

Lol

Good try on half-time from Penrith.

Disappointing defence from Lowrie, Hunt and whoever else was involved there but both Moylan and Soward are great players to watch at full flight and they demonstrated why there.

Brisbane still have a lot to fix up. Couple of nice plays have lead directly to points but they're far from in control.

We were in control IMO.

We've defended poorly. Our kick chase has not been good either. In fact our kick chase is poor most games. Really need to tighten up in defence and I think we can win easily. We have plenty of points in us.

Need to start this half well. If we don't score in the first ten of this half I'll be pretty concerned

Fucking hell

FFS Barba is lazy under the high ball

Barba, he's so bad under the high ball.

Barba's really gonna need to jump for them.

Still not out of reach. We were 12-nil down in the first half and they're missing one of their playmakers.

C'mon boys!

Yeah, so... Barba's officially our worst player?

Barba doing his best to try to lose us the game.

Move Barba to 5/8th, ffs

That can't be try

I've been defending Barba all year but he needs to start showing some enthusiasm here. That kick, that lack of contesting the high ball and lack of effort with his running game is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • NSW stables
  • Strop
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.