Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Payne Haas for all his athletic ability is the biggest liability in defence - I haven't seen another prop actually move backwards in defence. This should be easily coached out - fingers crossed.

When is Croft returning? Id have him with TPJ at 5/8, cant get any worse.

Last edited:
**** me, why did I watch that.

That linebreak from Taylor, We seriously can ship Fifita off as of next week.

Imagine if a Broncos fan did that to the Titans a couple of years ago. They would have been shammed, but now that it’s the Broncos, it’s a good laugh.
It's tall poppy syndrome. It's not unique to the Broncos...

When is Croft returning? Id have him with TPJ at 5/8, cant get any worse.
They would have scored another 1-2 tries tonight if Croft was in there.

Croft offers nothing in attack and is a heavily used tissue in defence. He brings literally nothing different to SOS apart from even worse defensive efforts.

TPJ yes would have given us some spice - but our problems were attitude and lack of teeth in attack. Croft isn't fixing that, no-one currently employed by the Broncos is fixing that, this month.

Broncos fans trying to get a win by talking down the fifita signing - embarrassing ... can't judge the signing until he is playing in Titans colours.
He is signed for 1.25m and can’t defend, spills a ball over the line and fails to actually put in for the team he is currently playing in.
Im not seeing that from Jai Arrow who has signed with Souffs.
He hasn’t done a thing since signing his billion dollar contract, I’d be worried having him come to my club and taking up that large % of the salary cap, surely you’d expect a little more from him atm.

Last edited:
Imagine if a Broncos fan did that to the Titans a couple of years ago. They would have been shammed, but now that it’s the Broncos, it’s a good laugh.
but why would anyone hold up a sign like that for the titans... people nothing the titans

Last edited:
People who think playing Fifita so he will come back in three years need to realise it’s half the problem we have, he’s clocked off, he’s treating the club like a joke, they need to make a statement and drop him for Riki. He’ll never win you a premiership, we need committed team players, playing him is so fucking weak.

Grow some fucking balls.

I realise Riki is injured, but it wshould have happened last week or the week before once he started showing signs of not trying.

Last edited:
That was probably one of the most frustrating games i have watched. They were absolutely terrible and showed the same issues that we have had for two plus years; no line speed with soft defence, flat footed U/9 complexity level attack which was no challenge to the defence, and shit kicking game.

This team is an absolute embarassment.

Dearden has progressed a bit quicker than I thought but he's still got heaps of development to go (and that's if he even gets there, many MANY young halves just fizzle out). That's why the Broncs signed Croft, to let Dearden develop his game in QLD cup, but he turned out to be such a huge bust it's absolutely unbelievable.

People who think playing Fifita so he will come back in three years need to realise it’s half the problem we have, he’s clocked off, he’s treating the club like a joke, they need to make a statement and drop him for Riki. He’ll never win you a premiership, we need committed team players, playing him is so fucking weak.

Grow some fucking balls.

Bennett dropped Hodges and he still came back so I don’t see why we can’t do the same to Fifita

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.